Was VLSD... now open

Son of a monkey’s nut sack!!! Messing around in some back streets in the snow i was sidways and minding my own business when sudenly i notice a loss of forward thurst… wtf… WTF.

SO on my way home next day i get stuck getting up my 25 degree driveway. Leave it in first and walk outside(not the smartest thing to do… but shuddup) Left rear stationay, Right rear spinning slowly in the snow. This doesnt make sense to me.

In the summer i was Drifting happily, Doing burnouts (both wheels) even had her up on the hoist and felt the resistance of the VLSD.

Why… how?? how much for a 2 way?

95 S14 240sx SE 4 lug

and can i have a website explaning the diffent kinds of LSD (2way, 5way 100way whatever)

i have a 50way…pm me for info

Haw haw…

don’t be a jackass and provide the gentlemen a link to info. Or don’t bother posting.

Google+Wikipedia=Awsum.

http://www.kaazusa.com/introductionToLSD/introduction_To_LSD.htm

Straight from the source

did u check the oil after ? was it low ?

I got a used vlsd 125.00 and you are back to VLSD bliss.

good price^^^

Could It not be Because Its a used VLSD so pads are worn, n they shrink when cold + the fluid is also cold, maybe it not getting enough friction to heat up amd grab.

It’s probably worn out. They do that. They’re 15 some years old and the fluid breaks down in them and it no longer locks. Time for a Mechanical 2-way.

^^ clutch 2way ftw.

Any word on the LSD SITUATION?

Just pull it out, weld that sucker up until you get another one.

Raf

no the result of that is insane scariness in anything that isnt perfectly dry… yea i agree you are right lol^^… im not speaking from experience, but its been stated on several occassions, that steering in a parking lot, and driving in the rain is either scarrifying, or very difficult with a welded diff…

btw- sorry to help resurrect this thread