Waste of time and $.

blah blah blah

Cheif Wahoo > *

fixed :eekdance:

:banghead:

LT1’s are shitty lets move on. I would rather have a TPI or old school SBC

its all a matter of technology
TPI<LT1<LS1<LS6<LS2<LS3<LS7…this argument is an ever changing one that will always change once the new generation of motor comes out. All of these motors had their hey-day when the were the new hot shit on the street, but technology evolves, better designs are made and newer more powerful motors are made…

<LS9

:bigclap: thank you

can you guys quit shitting up his thread already? this thread is supposed to be about his car which he got for a steal, and what he plans on doing with it.
fyi im envious, i was going to buy this car if it was around in march

how much did u buy this car for?

I might actually have to agree with teh speedpez on this one. Although what do you consider a steal for that car?

well he got it pretty cheap, mabe not a steal but at least a deal, k. back on topic

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56498 he was asking 4200 which is a decent deal

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Congrats you have only said this 15000 times and this is why i KNEW i would catch shit for using spray this year. OMG i didnt hit an 11.99 with my cam only LS1… i hit a 12.02 with 117- 118 trap speeds and 2.0 60 foots with a MASSIVE vaccum leak. But no, its not an 11 sec car.

Why is it the people that are slower than me with more mods that feel the need to comment? :mamoru:

http://content7.flixster.com/question/53/75/74/5375745_std.jpg

IM SCREAMING FOR NO REASON I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!@&^@!&*@!

just to get a rise out of u…bec winter is boring

joelster is right , my car has like 0 suspension mods that are drag friendly, its lowered and has big heavy 17x9 rims on it and 3.23 gears

I am going to address my suspension situation and get the bitch to cut 1.5 60’s

i was being sarcastic against the LS1 only guys that know nothing.

Bottom line, its all in the cyl heads. thats the LS1’s strong point. cyl heads. that and light weight. nothing else is that special compared to a SBC/LT1. bolt a good set of heads on a LT1, a cam and youll make just as much power as a LS1.

plus heads are cheaper than swapping in a different motor/harness/etc.

Brian

iron > aluminum (i suck at math, i meant iron is better than aluminum. whatever the sign may be)

the ls1 guys are always going to say “yeah but you gotta mod the lt1 in order to just get within a stock ls1” its a never ending argument that people will never win

lol. and what is your support for this statement. not even ls1 related, just in general. this coming from an ls1 guy with an iron block

ummmm… no? The LS1 is completely different than past sbc motors.