watching Bush speak on CNN and it makes me sick

no offense homie, but imo, clinton didnt totally radiate conviction, lol

dont get me wrong i liked clinton a lot, and i’d prefer him 1009478239184712x over the monkey we have in office now, but when i think of clinton, i dont think conviction, i think charisma

out of this entire tragedy i think the mayors speech was by far the best, heh

yea, i wasnt convinced when he said “i did not have sexual relations with monica lewinski (sp)”
but his charisma made me think “that sly dog is tappin that fat ass”

lol… you know Bush got re-elected right? Don’t give the people too much credit…

i could agree more

he says things liek “this is a tragedy”, “we need more relief efforts” stuff liek that
makes u just wanna punch him and be liek “oh really?” ( see redgoober4life’s sig)

go to google
type in “miserable failure”
click on i’m feeling lucky.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

That’s a slight risk on Googles part.

totally no. sir i did not mean to imply anybody is always anything…there are always exceptions to the rule. i believe he had more conviction than bush, and we agree upon that.

sure he was known for charisma…but put him in office currently, and i dont want to see him with charisma. i want someone to get shit done. which means i dont want to see him at all. dammit now i have this vision of a man in NO with pom poms just sweating charisma uber excited to get to work. sorry, i know it is out of context, but you get my point.

its even funnier when i picture you doing that.

lol

You know what’s funny… having a retarded argument about the failure of an elected official in western New York… correction, New York in general.
When the Mississippi River flooded how ever many years ago, who jumped to the aid of the people devastated by that tragedy? Sure it was declared a national disaster, but that puts it no higher than the Katrina damage despite the fact that the Mississippi supplies millions more in agricultural product in a season (for the nation) than Marti Gras does in many years combined.
Guess who rebuilt after the Mississippi destroyed millions of homes and caused millions/billions in damage? That would be the people that lived there. Oh, and acre per acre I would be very willing to bet the Mississippi destroyed FAR more, considering the damage started as far north as Red Wing, Minnesota, and stretched to the Gulf of Mexico.
So before you start pissing blood for a single state remember we have been in worse and if all we have to do is live without is Marti Gras for a year I am sure we will make it.

as always,
you make me giggle
and see my sig…

^
no Marti Gras!!! oh shit… i am buying a plane ticket tomorrow. i will get that town up in running single handedly (apparently the president is expected to, but he cant, so i will) :slight_smile:

that reason is that they don’t want to admit any wrong-doing. if they answered any question correctly and truthfully, that issue would undoubtedly come up. can’t have that happening.

it’s amazing to me that you find this behavior acceptable… I’d like to think that you were intelligent enough to be insulted by a president who thinks so little of us… that he figures we can’t already see the truth, and that he has the power to fool us.

the public can handle the truth… people WANT to know the reality of the situation. if we didn’t see what we’ve seen on the news, and just had his words to go by, what americans would donate their money and time? who would help?

it’s not difficult to be honest… all you have to do is swallow a little pride.

people would benefit from his honesty… I can’t believe you support the way he’s handling this. what are you doing, watching fox news? I’m sure those idiots are making it look like the majority of people are stealing items unnecessary for their survival, when I’m sure that’s less than 1% of the population. the masses are stupid? I don’t think so. the masses need help.

I’m watching CNN right now … it’s nice to see some actual progress is being made down there… after all this talk about “progress” in Iraq.

If there is one thing that working my current job has taught me, it’s that most people can’t unfortunatly especially when it is bad news, or not in their favor. They like to get quite angry and irrational.

But no point in avoiding it, so I have to agree there. Eventaully they will get over it. :slight_smile:

So who else saw the Kanye West rant on Bush tonight during the telethon? :lol:

Ifilm.com. Hurry before NBC shuts them down :slight_smile:

Viewers on the west coast, you missed a classic live moment. Your feed got censored thanks to the time delay.

EDIT: Look at Mike Myer’s face! :rofl:

it was hilarious

lol

seriously what planet do you live on?

You’re right

I mean after all it was a small majority of the masses that voted Bush in the first place. :frowning:

if the masses weren’t so ignorant, and mob mentality wasn’t an issue, we wouldn’t have had the L.A. riots, or the violence and shit that’s going on in NO right now.

don’t fool yourself. history has proven it time and time again… it only takes 1 nut job on a soap box to turn an rationally thinking individual into a raging mob lunatic. burning torches, pitch forks and tracking down frankenstein.

edit: just so there is no argument here. look what hitler (one man on a soap bpx) did to an entire country. like audios said… conviction and charisma go a long way.

edit 2: or i can bring up some thread where some of you on here would bash z24 for no reason of your own… but because someone else was you did too. and dont even make me link to threads on the barf.

z24 derserves what he gets.

Hitler brought together a country that was in shambles and was that country’s only “hope” at the time. There was no talk of world domination at the time he was elected in. Just rebuilding Germany. It wasn’t quite as simple as a man on a soapbox.

no he (z24) doesnt. you cant justify it rationally, but please try. i would love to know why he should be everyones whipping boy, but from what i can tell (and i read every thread) he has done nothing bad to anyone on the forum.

no there wasnt talk of world dominaiton, there was talk like “all jews must die”, and the people listened… and became irrational.

we can keep this up, but i have examples up the wazoo of shit thats happened in the past, shit on the forums, and stuff i have seen people do because someone else did. you cannot let people know things are out of control, they will take advantage of it.

the majority of people do the right thing, they’re just not on the news because really… when do good things and good people get on the news? not very often.

what planet do I live on…? I live here, on Earth … where the majority of people, believe it or not, are good… and try to do the right thing when they wake up in the morning.

the public has to learn how to deal with the truth because it’s out there. if they can’t handle it, they will eventually… if they get a big enough dose of it.

as for this little side debate … Why on this thread? really.
is it your new job to be the defender of idiots?