WAY to go! Chris Jugo

“The sales person’s product knowledge secured the sale for this dealership as we had already decided what we wanted to purchase. Chris’ product knowledge helped clear up a few outstanding questions we had before committing. The service-oriented nature of the vehicle delivery process was impressive. The staff went through every feature and aspect of the vehicle thoroughly and went out of his way to polish out minor scratches and to remove dealer stickers at our request”

Care to explain more Jared?

all that extra “lip service” youve been giving has finally paid off, eh chris?!?

good to see that youre finally selling cars instead of playing on the internet all day :butthead:

Hooray for Chris! :E
Hooray for Jared too, while we’re at it! :E

What Hooray??? Chris where is my $50 Bucks Playa?

Right on RJ :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry Ryan your money’s coming, PM me your address.

To explain what Jared posted up, everytime clients take delivery of their new vehicle, they receive a survey that evaluates the sales process, salesperson, dealership, delivery and service. It’s called the Customer Survey Index, it basically grades dealerships on the way they treat clients and the more happy clients we have the more thigns Nissan gives us to improve in either the sales department, service department or parts department or just the whole dealership and make sure everyone is looked after.

I’ve gotten really good surveys and some negative ones, I can’t please everyone sometimes and there are some things that aren’t in my control or sometimes even not my fault but it’s always nice to see a survey come back, at least I know what my clients are feeling after they pick up their vehicle and how I can make myself a little better each time.

Who said sales was easy? sheesh…such an understatement :stuck_out_tongue:

(Representin’ da NECC on da downtown hood yo)

What Hooray??? Chris where is my $50 Bucks Playa?[/quote]

DID YOU SAY WHORE RAY?
LIP SERVICE?

that’s one service if your thinking what I’m thinking that I don’t provide :finga:

I know my buddy bought a new RX 8 and the day they told him it would be ready he showed up to pick up his new car and it wasnt ready. He was pissed off so he went somewhere else what a poor way to lose a sale. A good salesman makes a huge difference of where I buy my vehicles I might have to come visit you Chris.

where did he buy the rx8 from?

It was in Calgary I didnt ask him which dealership. He has an Xterra now so I tryed talking him in to the 350 or a G35 he even test drove a 350 roadster but he was into the back seats with the rear doors on the 8. :roll:

Let me know what you need and I’ll be more than happy to help you out. That’s just unfortunate how things happen that way, if you’re going to commit to something you better follow through (Ryan, PM me ur address!) I think that’s common sense whether you’re selling or not.

You should go over to the Infiniti side… worst buying experience I ever had on my '06 G35 at Ericksen. Mike Grayston and the Infiniti sales manager can go fuck themselves. I think we had this conversation once before though, haha

I stopped at the Infiniti side the fat salesman was so lazy he handed me a brochoure and told me where the G35s where parked if I wanted to take a look. I looked as I drove by on the way to the next dealership. Good salesman are hard to find.

Yup, same comments from my dad when he bought his G35X.

Heh, I think I’m banned from the Infiniti side of the dealership… Shouldnt have told the salesperson to “Bother Someone Else” and they took offence to me popping the hood on a FX… Oh well…