We don't need weed, we need...

FIREWORKS!!!

Ny needs jobs and tax revenue (and a little more freedom) more than ever before.
Fireworks is the answer!!!
I was surprised to hear on the radio the other day that there are only 5 states with fireworks bans.
Tons of people in NY use fireworks but the state gets no revenue from it.
People love to celebrate their freedom using fireworks so I guess it is fitting that a place like NY bans them lol.
BUT NY almost never misses out on an opportunity to make money so why not sell them here with some stupid tax on them? It would mean more jobs too which is always good in many ways.

Who is with me on this “NY stimulus plan”?

i like this argument…i strongly believe that silver powder should be sold also…

I am all for idiots blowing themselves up.

i just want m80s

Amen! Now thats being an American!

how about weed and fireworks? legal and taxed > illegal, untaxed, but still widespread

I’m in. Saves a trip for me.

how about prostitution as well!

we’re all johns… it’s never really “free”

tru dat.

I really wouldn’t care because I never understood why booze was legal and weed wasn’t. But this thread is about blowin stuff up!!!

Ironic ain’t it? Maybe a state senator could… Oh. Wait. They just play games.

In for marching on Albany with torches, pitchforks, and bottle rockets.

Unfortunately that won’t happen. :frowning:

I think you are onto something. That would be a blast(pun intended). The capital building blackened from Roman candle etc.:carnut

lol

Awesome idea, awesome thread.

LOL I dont think they picked this up … you DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYMORE

is this a real “bill”

^No it is my idea, so far.

do many people die or get hurt via fireworks? any statistics on the issue?

NY state could make even more money off of them if they made you get a permit for them like penn. another $35 bucks for every person that get them on top of the taxes they could throw on them.