Weather 518

:rofl:rofl

My bike is sad. :frowning:

get some knobbies for the motard

Just got my snow put on at ASS prolly too early but if I wanna drive to VT tomorrow am I don’t wanna risk it on my summer tires.

Skiin’? Pick me up. Will split gas or help siphon from neighboring vehicles.

I’m hiking Magic to make some runs. I’m not spending money for long lift lines and 2 or 3 trails off a lift the size of Maple ridge. I’d let you tag along, but my brother is going with me which means my car is full since I need to fold the rear seats down to fit skis.

I hear ya there. I thought maybe you’d be going by yourself. Hopefully you’ll get some good runs in on that fresh sesh.

If I can get a hold of some skins I may slap them on my reno jibs and walk up magic tomorrow. I know of a bunch of people going to killington but I wouldn’t pay more than $20 to ski one trail all day. I need to get my sir francis bacons mounted!

I’m snowshoeing up and skiing down. I really should get skins since I tele-ski and it just makes sense.

yeah, makes more sense than me slapping skins on some park skis with normal bindings. I’d like an a.t setup but I don’t want the extra weight and I like being flat to the ski.

Yup thats why I took up tele skiing, seriously the combo of boots bindings and skis are about 5-10 lbs lighter than any alpine setup I’ve had makes a big difference when hiking.

I’ve thought about tele skiing but for some reason not having my heel attached sketches me out, and not being able to land switch.

The springs are fairly stiff actually and you can still land switch

youtu.be/HMa8WYHPT80&

I’ve looked into it. Still doesn’t work to well.

Looks badass though

Sad Panda err Flamingo rather

Neighbor old ladys Legacy, sad TL, happy CRV.

Plattekill might spin the lifts tomorrow depending on wind and if they have power.

Alternate idea is to skin up Jiminy, anybody know if I am gonna get booted for doing that? I have no desire to drive to Magic for two runs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhaB7wx96Fg[/ame]

i need to get some gear so i can hike up mountains for snowboarding.

Happy RSX?

I’m almost tossing around the idea of hiking Petersburg Pass instead of Magic tomorrow. They are right in the heaviest snow bands. But I’ll check when I wake up to see what looks best.