Weather 518

the woods are the only good parts there and there certainly won’t be enough snow to make that safe or enjoyable

They have one trail thats well cut and runs top to bottom for about 1000 vertical feet. I’ve hiked it numerous times. I’m not looking for mid winter conditions just the ability to say I skied in October.

The snow is barely sticking on the grass and not sticking at all on the roads up here in Saratoga, I doubt we’ll have more than an inch by morning at this point.

Got about a foot at my house in averill park if not more and still going.

headed to Jiminy, if I get kicked out there then P-burg Pass is the backup

I’ll cya there! they prolly won’t kick you out.

Jiminy got a solid foot I’d say. It was super dense so there was just enough where you didn’t really hit the ground too much at all.

http://i.imwx.com/images/maps/truvu/map_specnews17_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg

looks like an inch or two as of now.

god we need something…anyone getting any season passes? i’m getting the one for mount snow that is good at 5 mountains.

Got my season pass to Mt. Snow already. I’m kinda pissed they raised the price to $319.

how much was it before?

I’m thinking of getting a pass to Magic still. Its cheap and the mountain is awesome when there’s snow. I wish I could jump on some of the college passes but I’m not in college anymore.

Jiminy had a good deal going on with their value card if you bought it before nov 18th you got a free 8hr lift ticket to use whenever. If you go tues nights(NY discount day) for twighlight its only like 15 bucks with the value card

Oh shit, oh shit:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377050_10150411562984639_588624638_8560800_1463532934_n.jpg

Salt truck just went by, bed filled with bags of salt.

Still not convinced enough cold air will wedge in early enough to yield more than a couple inches in albany.

Would be great if I didn’t hate that mountain.

Magic is the shit. Ill deff hit them up right after storms this year.

I have a magic season pass, and a sugarbush season pass for this season. CANT WAIT FOR SNOW!