Weather 518

Rain in averill park.

Only saw one car off the road the whole way to the mountian. It was in the mountains of vt and a ny driver, prob someone use to ny road clean up (excessive) not rural vt (when we can get to it)

Sunny and 50 down here :lol

Cool story dickalerobro. Don’t they have shiftgeorgia?

a guy could make a killing with a flatbed right now.

Yuuuup got to use my brand new snowblower FINALLY lol.

im going to go light my shitbox snowblower on fire now. piece of SHIT

Looking back at this thread, we got fucking fisted last year. This winter has been awesome.

i really just neg repped you for that comment. a winter of 40s and rain is fucking awful.

Winter is fucking stupid. Snow is bullshit and im glad we have had nothing. I just neg repped you back for being a snow bunny queen.

If you hate winter in NY, quit your whining and MOVE SOUTH!

On that note, I want some more snow!

Fuck snow.

You can’t bother showing up for Christmas?? Fuck you snow…fuck you hard.

Thank god it’s finally snowing. Winter sucks otherwise.

u would really rather 35-40 and raining then 30 and snowing? because that is what this winter has been, it has not been 60 and sunny, a couple days it reached 50 but it has been a wet winter, but because of the temps it has been raining, mid 30s to 50 and raining is fucking miserable and colder then 30 and snowing as far as how my body interpret its. this winter has been awful because of the weather.

im plowing out the walmart dc right now our garage is right in the parking lot so we gitta plow which makes me love snow

Need to not cry over the weather. So passionate about it.

Arent you the one who just whined about winter being stupid and how snow sucks?

I will not be satisfied with the winter until we have had several storms in which we can measure the snowfall amount in units of “REDWGNS Schlongs”

Don’t worry pointing out the obvious hasn’t led me to shed a tear

Working on it, pal.