Wedding Responsibilities

Pick up a Canon 85 f1.8. Great for portrait work and low light. Alot better build quality and straight out of camera shots you can tell the difference between those and ones taken with a 50mm f1.8.

i have nothing to add but good luck

i think i am right behind you starting to look for a house in the north hills first

I’ll be snappin lots of pictures, but only at the bachelor party. And they will be held on to in a dark corner of my hard drive. Who knows when they might come in handy!

Wait, you have to do stuff for your wedding?

Nukka we planned ours in 2 months. Weaksauce.

Serously tho, its not hard finding a photographer, its finding someone who can do prints as well. We used this girl that was advertising on craigslist. She did the photos and prints, the actual photos were free since she was starting out. Then we boughta photo package from her. Ill look up her name and PM her number/website and PM it to you.

We? Really? :hsugh:

Here is her website. Like Dom said, when she did our wedding, we only paid for the photos to be printed…Which was $120. That was a year ago, so I don’t know what she charges now.

I would use Tom West out of Harmony. The guy is amazing!

West Photography, Inc.
119 West New Castle Street
Zelienople, PA 16063
724-452-0313

talk to brad about transportation…

Velveeta, a pretty good cover band out of State College. Seen them 3 times.
http://www.80scheese.com/

is that the guy we reccomended to you? if it was then hell ya he’s good. whitey if you go with him tell him you know christine from kennametal

what about the bar?

Look whose wedding it is, you should assume thats already taken care of and needs no mention

yep

Nothing esle to add, except congrats and good luck.

Funny I just noticed that is the same day my brother is getting married next year.

Also, we had disposable cameras on every table. Some of the best/funniest pictures were the candid ones guests took of each other.

Yeah my sister is doing the same thing at her wedding this september along with having a photographer.

x2

The only pictures I really kept from my wedding were the disposable camera pictures.

You all have me rethinking the disposable cameras. I heard they weren’t worth it. Most people forget the flash or put their finger over the lens…

I got a decent amount of shitter pics and a few that were blurry or black, but the majority were priceless pics that a photographer would never even think to take.

half my buddies would have had the cameras down thier pants. so we ditched that idea

my older brother did the disposable pictures, it was the fail. Majority of the shots sucked, I would rather pay for another phographer then pay to develop all those cameras to get 2 shots!