wednesday night KC meet races

so they use that s14 as a cruiser???

^The one they stole, I wouldn’t be surprised if the thieves on those 2 s14s were cops, tssk bad cops

^ i’m interested in that as well. I know I’ve seen a mazada 5 as part of durhams police force.

What does this s14 look like? colour?

Wue who… yeah… MINIVANS FTW… too bad they go 0 -60 in half an hour…

and you best not be talking shit about the ae86 corolla… thats heritage man…
And this dave guy is not a cop… they are smarter than that!
You think if they really wanted to race they would post a freakin thread entitled… someting someting races?
C’mon man… haven’t you heard that donuts are brain food? make you smart!

and yeah this thread shouldn’t be locked or deleted, serves as a good “what not to talk about on the forums”.

Although i’m pretty sure that this kinda thing was already listed as a ban list thing…

Just a thought

^So is this guy a cop too LOL

But seriously I’m too old for street racing meh… its kinda gay… While track/road racing is so much more fun lol.

Eh just a week ago I saw a cop gun it in a 50 zone going probably 100 easily… no lights or anything… good ol ford v8 in there rumbling with that auto tranny haha

yeah deffinetly a cop…
What if i told you i know family who were seriously injured cause of street racing…

Yeah not so funny is it…
If you wanna do it, go ahead. Doesn’t really affect me much. I just think its stupid to post that kinda shit on a forum like this. Shouldn’t really be advertised you know…

Or on the other hand maybe a journalist and a cop together in this very same thread ‘investigating the street racing scene’ lol jokes… sounds quite plausible now a days.

You know…? Oh I know.

Fyi, everyone on this forum thinks street racing is gay and although some cars (in my opinion) are riced up, they are still taken to the track for the most part if not hard parked lol… all harmless to the common man.

Now that cop I saw last week hitting a 100 in a 50… that was dangerous… think of the possibilities! But hey he’s a cop he can do that right.

I was gonna grab my cell cam to take footage as he gunned it from a stop light, but I didn’t. I figured he’d arrest me for carrying a cell phone.

Eh don’t get me wrong I respect cops, the good ones, like one of my best friends he’s actually an RCMP officer… but most of what I see on the streets are power hungry losers. Baiting people on a forum here is lame in itself.

There’s no street racing going on here, go to some local high school with kids who just got their cars (mom’s car) or something…

i guess none of you have ever been to the runz, you have no idea what kind of cars go out late at night and race and they are not punk 17 year olds either more like 25+ with highly done up 5.0s, vetts, audis STIs, BMWs and of course 12 second civics. if your lookinf for races in the east end they meet up at highway seven and warden and race around the area of the Toronto zoo, but the best place to find good and SAFE races would be in the back streets of dixie road and meyerside. don’t dor one second think that street racing can’t be safe, with the right people and in closed off streets late at night it can be alot of fun and beats paying $100 plus $40 in gas to go all the way to the race track and also wait forever to get your turn.

lol good old memories at meyerside with the s13 way before all these stupid gay laws came into effect and ruined the street racing scene fuck you Harper!!!

Hot bitches get hot dates. Lots of very expensive hot bitches looking for dates right now. Can’t get a date? You’re not attractive enough!

I always street race.

We all know you’re too old for everyhting. Noone asked.

I street race errday. While screaming and furiously masturbating.

Cops are too freaked out to pull me over.

lol…
Fucked up man

i street race myself

Durhams S14 is Black Kouki, Lowered with an exhaust

so if i say FTP im fucked? like FTP as a Fuck the police kinda thing?

Cops don’t always turn on there cherrys when responding to a call. There are to many stupid people that freak out and don’t know what to do when they see lights coming up on them. Perfect example was yestrday. I was driving along and I saw 1 cop doing atleast 50 over, and I turned to my fiance and said I bet he’s responding to a call. Low and behold there were 2 cops with there lights on following him.

And I thought cops used the name Brian Earl Spliner

^lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Mh2TLQKvUdo/SfSbQx95YGI/AAAAAAAAAJg/4I_f_KFovWg/s320/fast-furious-4-movie-4.jpg

^ gotta get watch that f&f 4. havnt seen it yet.