Weight progress thread

Diets a hugee part of it obviously… I don’t think you’ll have much trouble at all getting to 195

Im also in theprocess of dropping a few lbs. Im in no way fat, but im just not happy with where im at. At 25 my metabolism has gone down a great dea. The gf doesnt want me to loose anything, but what the shit des she know :stuck_out_tongue:

as of a few days ago i was 224 , im 6 ft.

my goal is a cut 195.

Been doing pushups and pullups all week, just need to get a gym membership and ill be well on my way.

btw , ned … good progress. Keep it up

what do you guys push/pull?

I dont see any problem with progress pics and constructive criticism.

keep it up

Bench for me is very weak because I had pretty major chest surgery. Not more than 135lb for 6-10 reps/ 3 sets

Deadlift is 295lb, same as bench

so are you guys training to stronger or weightloss?

Both for me … i dont really need to loose much weight but id like to shed a few around the belt and bulk up a bit more up top. My legs are nothing but muscle seeing ive played non-stop soccer my whole life (up untill the last year, hence the weight gain in the waist area). I also just quit drinking … so that should help. Drinking has caused me nothing but problems … and at 25 i can finally admitt that ha

Me personally? I want more size but I also want to be pretty cut. My situation is a bit different than most people’s, given that I was so heavy for so long. Basically I want to be stronger and cut fat, maybe not necessarily weight.

strong work

I just need to loose weight in general. Fuck i hate being fat.

Ned: That is GREAT progress.

thanks brahs

Matt I thought you’ve been working out?

LOL nah bro just trying to stop eatting out all the damn time. which will cut down soon as im moving into my own place again

Nice work ned… went from a chubby arsonist to a lean upstanding citizen!

Wow, AWESOME progress Ned. Keep it up!

I recently just started really getting to fitness/working out and try and do a cardio workout a few times and week along with some simple weight training(nothing insane just 5-10lb weights). Lost 20lbs! Woot!

good to see some positivity up in this biatch

I personally workout because it gives me a positive outlet and just to be healthy in general. My workout is a mix of some basic power lifting and alot of supersets. Mostly to shock the body and not get into a plataue <how ever you fawking spell it>

I’ll post pics if I can find some of me fatter :lol

Started out at 260 at 18.
Managed to get to about 230 over the summer of '09 (just cutting junk food, no real workout routine, but I worked in a stockroom 10 hours a day and didn’t really need one, or have energy for one) before I gave in, mostly because of school starting back up and causing stress. Gained back 20-25 pounds between 09 and summer 2010.

Started out my second weight loss attempt at 252 in september 2010.
I go to the gym everyday, no longer eat junk food, haven’t drank since early December. Usually my routine is light on the weights, heavy on the cardio, so I’ll lift chest/triceps/legs or back/abs/biceps for 45 minutes or so, then be between elliptical machines and treadmills for an hour to 1 1/2 hours. Currently weigh in at 207 (not sure how much body fat). The last time I weighed 207 was probably 8th grade.

My ultimate goal is to be cut/lean, and I’m not really sure at what weight that will start to really happen, but for now I’m not worried about that.

Strong work, Ned, hard to believe you were such a big boy :lol . You’d fuck me up!!! :rofl

I might get my fat ass to the gym for the first time in three weeks today, we’ll see :facepalm . Trying to get from 210 down to 190 where I was in HS and add a wittle muscle to my lanky frame.

damn dude, progress is awesome. very impressive. i feel as if i should start going to the gym and not just sit around and be a pos

Pete pushin dat weight