Weight Reduction: Human Edition

I’m looking to help someone in this type of situation. I’ll be going for my PTC this spring and want to undertake people with goals such as yourself. I’m 100% interested in following your progress.

Good luck with that man… I weigh about 190 Haha

Before Nathan my oldest was born I was at 190 . Some members know my brother that bounces at pedlers , I was his build exactly . That’s where I wanna be again , just so I have energy and less pain again .

J.d or me ???

Really? You just seem like you have a bigger build.

Dude that’s a personal attack, if Vlad doesn’t ban you John will with his fist.

I really wouldve thought you were more than 240 John since were about the same height and Im around 225.

Id love to get down to 200.

I was around 260 at my heaviest before I started working out. I definitely feel alot better and have more energy when it comes to riding a bike, walking, etc than I did before.

Either situation I guess. I just want a motivated person looking to make they’re life more healthy/drop significant lbs.

He is a tad taller than I am , when did u see him last ? He got smaller since his son was born .

Sorry guys… and john would give me the option of kissing his boot first, I’ve seen it first hand :rofl

I don’t think I’ve ever seen your brother… but last I saw you, I figured you were around 6’ or 6’1. I just couldn’t see you being less than 200.

I was lean , I stopped drugs when my son was being cooked lol . I did a lot of coke and shit so my heart was always going a 1000 m.p.h add that to working out I was built but lean . I stop drugs and I blew up and fast .

Was that pic taken the night he licked clarks ass ?

Wouldn’t doubt it. I think he got to touch JClarks big wing in exchange.

Kinda the same deal with me.

I have degenerative disc disease in my L4-5 and L5-S1 (right at the waist line) sections of the spine. So…I can’t lift stuff or sit certain ways for more than minutes at a time. Hell, depending on what shoes I wear…I can’t even do a mile walk without my back tightening up and becoming inflamed.

That being said, up until my back started going out (when I was about 19-20 - I’ll be 25 in a few months) I was around 170 (I’m 5’10") and now I’ve been at around 205 the last couple of years.

I’d do anything for a healthy back so I could get back to playing basketball for hours at a time. That was why I was so in shape when I was younger…if you couldn’t find me, I was on the court.

Is this all cardiovascular/diet work? Or is there a component of weight lifting? I can do the diet (I think) and cardiovascular…but I’m not allowed to (and don’t want to) lift anything due to my health (above).

I’m trying to loose some weight also. I’ve noticed none of the clothes I got for Christmas fit so I decided to modify myself to make them fit instead of getting a bigger size.
My girlfriends brother is now Manager of ABC Sports and Fitness. So we both got memberships and we drag each other to the gym. She wants to tone up and I want to slim down. I’m only 2 weeks in so idk what my starting weight was nor what I’m at now. I’m waiting till I actually see some results

no that was the night we found him making out with car ramrods dog

im 6’1" 210. My joints and back kill me. Need to get back to 185 ish (I was 160 in HS!)

That’s about where I wanna be. I’m only like 5’10"

hey bro, dont know who your looking to cert with but im certified by afpa and have all the books/dvds/ext… I spent $500 i think for everything, you can borrow it all if youd like so all youd have to spend is the $50 for the test… let me know.

btw, if you havent already started id advise leaning more towards a nutrition cert… ALOT more money in it and easier to get a job as theres a billion certified personal trainers but not certified nutritionists.