Weight Reduction: Human Edition

Had to cut from ~210 down to 197 for the military. Right now I’m about 194-195, want to be around 185-190 without losing too much muscle/strength before bmt.

i need to lose 15 i felt better at 255 at 273ish didnt drop a deuce this morning so cant be totally accurate but need to get down to 255 ish .

Also you should take pics everyday or every few days to document the loss in pics.

With motivation, you can do anything. Wish you the best dude. There is nothing like getting your health back in check.

I’d like to compete in a Tough Mudder in May. Get my NASM this year, and keep chugging along.

I’M FATTER THAN I’VE EVER BEEN EVER.

GONNA BUY A FAT MAN BIKE SEAT FOR MY BIKE AND LIKE DO THAT AND JUNK PROBABLY SHOULD CUT BACK ON THE RED ROBIN TOO.

AND FUCK YOU NOLAN YOU DICK

From October-ish 2009 to Spring-ish 2010 I went from 320ish to 265 or so. Then I got a girlfriend and GAINED IT ALL BACK PLUS LIKE 20 POUNDS FUCK

FUCK

YUMMMMM

SHIT IS FUCKING GROSS I DONT EVEN LIKE IT WTF

:rofl

:rofl

Good shit Jon. I actually just started my diet, i start hitting the gym next week. My biggest things to cut out of my diet are 2% Milk and Mt. dew. and fucking fast food. UGH. Im currently at 330 i would like to be at 250 by the time i start practicing with my football team.

2% milk really isn’t terrible for you if you drink in moderation. (Like everything else). Soda is the devil though.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/220/701/1324500255726.jpg

Follow through is just as important. I know plenty of motivated fat people with no follow through and therefore they shall stay hefty.

Health is cool.

I spectated a Tough Mudder in Oct, entering in 2012. Wicked!

I’ve done the warrior dash and I had a blast. It wasn’t challenging at all though. Tough mudder is on my to-do list for sure.

I’m planning on taking the NASM test also, but those text books / study materials would certainly help(love4boost). I actually was planning on taking the course/getting certified as a nutritionist.

thats my issue if a gallon is bought i can drink it in a day idk why i have such an addiction for milk

Then they aren’t motivated enough.

I cant keep them straight anymore.

And its not my fault the ink ran out when his parents were filling out the birth certificate.

Hope you reach your goal J, GL.

I went from 310 @ 15yo to 180 at my lowest a couple years back. I’m 210 now because of lifting weights but going back down to 180. GL with your goals, its def doable just stick with it.

Thanks man, I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again. If I can keep my joints in-check, I can get things really moving.

I’ll release details of my regimen when I obtain solid results, until then – I’ll log everything and release weekly updates.

JD

I added a weight loss ticker to the OP. Keep track of how far the Kenyan guy makes it down the road.