Weird clutch issues

They probably did one of those million point inspections and set it down, and never put it back…

Close. It’s Hygroscopic. And yes it means it absorbs moisture.

go troll elsewhere, you derp :skid

Yea I’m with red devil on this one they checked the fluid condition to try to sell u a flush and never put it back on I’d go back and complain till u got a free clutch bleed and new cap but not at jiffy lube have them front the bill at the dealer

It wasn’t jiffy, it was monro. Fuck jiffy. But it was a stupid decision on my part, I usually have Mike at CRC do it, but I couldn’t get down there because of the rain, due to my problems I was having with the MAF getting wet. So I decided to take a short cut and got taken advantage of. It could be they just forgot. But call me then… I’m calling them tomorrow to bitch. I just feel like they may be taking advantage bc I’m a girl and I “wouldn’t notice” thanks for all yor help guys! I ordered a new cap.

anything “chain” mechanics/exhaust/inpection shops can fuck right off.

theres a couple good mechanics on this site that do legit work. support your local guys and PM them

Well I always go to Crc. Always. I guess this is just my kick in the ass for not going

i highly doubt someone stole it, they checked the fluid and set it aside, never put it back on.

I went to monroe once a long time ago with my 325i. got an oil change, left to get gas 10 minutes down the road. popped the hood to check the oil and they never put the oil cap back on. never again, i do all my own work now