Well Got the headers Wrapped!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/MVC-019F.JPG

pain in the ass, primary’s were hard on this one had to disconnect the collector, and pry the pri.apart alittle, hooker super comp 2" pri, 3.5 collector,

and now for a good exhaust shop, just going from the collector, to the housing.

Good shyt. :bigthumb:

Looks good. Thought you had a big block in your Monte carlo?

383 i belive is what is in teh Monte

should of jet hot coated them…

wrapping suxors

383, stroker, coating burnt off! 3 times

had the same thing happen to me too. coating is great on trtack vehicles. on the street the coating gets destroyed.

exhaust gas temps, kept turning the coating black and then peeled right off, sooo I figured, the wrap is rated, 2200 so I can atleast keep the engine bay cool, while transfering ot the exhaust.

yes but they will shorten the life of the headers faster

hows that?

they will cause them to rott out faster.

true, holds moisture and rots from the inside out. but then again those headers are cheap to buy that who cares if they rot out. IMO

hey for him money is nothing remember its a 8second monte SS

:rofl: you went thier.

silicon spray will keep them from rotting out

true story

Dont be pissed, always gotta start shit its cool though, anyway does the spray work any good, I though it was just to repel the dirt, and underhood grease.

lol I remember who u are now I hear all this talk about this monte but I never seen anything from it yet. I do know that an 8’s 383 would be badass :blah:

Cant wait till this season comes, in paint right now. Pressing for begining of feb on Paint, this guy takes forever.

I always heard the use of silicon repels mainly water