Went to Hoffmans for a car wash, left with a fucked up bumper.

The odd thing though, I went there about a week and a half ago and had no problem. Go figure.

laser wash or do it at home. You could always file in small claims court if your insurance is lazy as fuck. Get a repair quote. I recommend Neals Auto Enhancing on Central across from Lia toyota hes done a lot of work for me from personal cars to work trucks. File a complaint with the BBB and Attorney Generals office. The business tend to not want to have to deal with that.

Hoffmans are shady people man I always hand wash my car. One of my best friends in high school used to work for hoffmans and would steal the mobil speed passes almost everyday off customers keychains. Granted that is because he was a scumbag but still customers would come back and say an employee took it and they just brushed the customers off. Fucking bullshit about your car tho sorry to hear

I usually wash it myself but i was in the area and I had a coupon for a free ultimate exterior and I can’t exactly spray under my car at home myself.

Why anyone thinks they need a track car or off road beast to drive around on a daily basis is simply mind bottling.

STUNTING IS A HABIT FOR FUCK SAKES

LOL

hahaha

Stuntin is not habit forming. common misconception. it’s a genetically passed down trait

There is a sign before you even get into line at least at the clifton park one that states

“We are not responsible for any damage done on vehicles with aftermarket parts, proceed at your own risk” or something along those lines

Hate to say it because hoffmans sucks cock, but you are fucked, its a clearly stated fact, every wash ive ever been to shares this same warning, those washes are designed with a stock car in mind, hence that warning.

hoffmans does not suck cock, its an amazing service they provide for the price… They do indeed have those signs and you took the risk… My old del sol was lowered… never attempted to take it to hoffmans… Sometimes a little common sense goes a long way… Im surprised your car even cleared the track it rolls on…

hahahaha!

There was a good few inches of clearance between the track and the car so I figured everything would be fine, I didn’t know their roller went into a trap door that opens higher than the track. I wouldn’t be complaining if I had aftermarket mudflaps and one got torn off. The thing I don’t understand is I’ve been thru there many times before and had no issues.

Your wheels are irrelevant IMO but your ride height def isn’t. Hopefully the fact they didn’t mention youre lowered on the report will help you out. If they ask you to do anything raise the fuck out of the car

Again why I say to use the Touch Free.

Thread is fuckin retarded, anyone who actually cares about their modified car with half a clue in their mind wouldn’t go through a fucking non-touch free car wash. I know I wouldn’t risk fucking up my wheels let alone any body panels on my lowered car just because I had a free pass to some shitty car wash. Fuck, after the Mobil touch free took paint off one of my previous cars because their high pressure rinse sprayers were fucked up, I won’t even go to one of those in a car I care about.
If I were the owner or President of Hoffmans and this was presented to me I’d say to fuck off.

Should’ve went to Stuntmans Stuntwash instead

I’d fill a cup up with my spit and make him drink it

Better yet I’d give him a free pass to get a car wash and fill the water sprayers with shit, actual shit, like manure right before he went through.

Poop