West end is going to be fucked today

I guess its the west end, what ever the part is thats considered the end of Greentree road towards the west end?? I suck with directions. Looks like their starting filming on a new series(pilot accordingto a worker I asked), random set workers walking into traffic with gear. Blocking some of the roads.

If your coming down greentree hill today, when you get to where you make a right towards the bridge you might want to make the turnup right after the play ground. Their filming at a empty building right up frm that light.

One of the random workers told me what the name was, but i just got OUT of work and was too tired to retain that name.

oh i wondered what they have been doing the past few days.

When are they going to be doing this? All day? Thanks for the heads up…I go down Greentree Road on the way home each day.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07128/784261-53.stm

Nothing about the West End, though…

I past all the movie trucks this morning on my way to work down there. It didn’t really seem to cause much of a problem for traffic though.

ya, its some mini series theyre making for spike TV. donnie walberg and john lakwazamo (sp?) are the “stars”.
they had a big semi-truck mobile cafeteria thing across the street from my work today. 2toneishot and i tried to get blkp42e (huge new kids on the block fan) some autographs, but were unsuccessful.

fawk

NKOTB for life

Haddad’s has a shitload of trucks down there, that’s all I know…