West End Meet...every wednesday

I’m in, whos up for it???

I’ve decided to shun the west end meets since I’m not in west end anymore, and Derry & 10th line is far as fuck.

Ant, do you not live with Phil in Sauga no more?

who’s going? pantaloon myself and martino are gunna go.

Ill go but which fucking one are ppl going to this time.

derry and TENTH.

ill be there around nine ish maybe a bit later.

Naw, been back in the bridge since feb, I should edit my profile to reflect that :smiley:

im there

The derry and 10th line timmies is it more north of derry and 10th line?

its on derry between 10th line and winston churchill

north side

I’ll come - does anyone wanna buy any of my stuff? (let me know so I can go pick it up first)

I may swing by

Not coming no more to west end meets, no cars anymore at the moment, Public transit ftmfl

tonights meet was pretty sick, i left my area with 2 skylines a new supra and a jdm 300zx, and also pantaloon , met some peeps then went to 403 and dundas again to meet another group of about 6-7 240s. good night you guys fobwall i love your car.

The meet was not bad at all. Thanks Chris, haha

its was fun with a lot of jokes!!

I saw all you guys pull in around 11 at 403 and dundas.
I was already there with some friends and is was cool to see all the 240’s roll in. I didn’t chill with you guys though :frowning:

I was the black S13 by the V-Dub’s still rockin my 17" FWD rims with winters and raised to stock height! :slight_smile:

Seeing all you guys made me want to throw on the coils and summers…

Who is the guy with the white hatch, gold rims, and super low profile tires?

the only whit ehatch i remember is the vert, and that is not a hatch.
there was fobwallls hatch wtih the advans, and i hate thoes rims so hard but on his car they look flyyy!

No chris, there was one guy there with a white hatch and gold rims. I believe he was one of the buddys to the guy with the oldschool cop car.