West Seneca Neon Owner

no but someone else posted it in the other forum stating that,plus i’m bored so i figured id throw something at ya to keep this going.and ya most people assume gay=guy makeup.

ha and race me isnt meant to be a dick i just like racing and can never find anyone.Ofcourse now I found a bunch who will smoke me lol,but they meant i outright said it to them on here.

And all this time I thought it was owning a VW.

that still makes you gay but its just harder to tell your parents :gotme:

and gay boy that has on makeup wow you dont even look like a chick :gotme:

can i have you # i think your cute

I had a friend that had a neon like that, well, that same gen neon, but stock. We all called it “The Nutsack”. Those cars Are POS’s along with nearly every other chrysler product.

The neon car community makes fun of you too. Doesn’t that tell you something?

I wish I wasn’t a Mod right now :frowning:

like ive already told sumone else dont go generalizing neons or chrysler products for that matter, old school mopar cars are worth top dollar and they haul ass, what do you drive exactly? i cant find it in your profile

just cause u own a neon doesnt mean ur nice.

I never said I was.

Just answering your question.

And “ur” was a generalization.

?

As said in another forum “this is the internet”,if i want to use “ur” for your or “aint” for is not then I am going to.

quote of the year

And if I want to make fun of you for being poor, stupid and having no taste, I’ll do that as well. :zong:

and u have the freedom to.

this made me :lol:

you bastard, i wanted this as my sig first…can’t believe you beat me to it

Diversity is an old wooden ship…

sorry… :frowning:

True drifters do not use the E-Brake. What you did was not what I would call drifting, and I would say my opinion matters in that aspect. Other than that Welcome aboard at least you seem to be an enthusiast.