What Anti-freeze?

I need to know what kind of anti-freeze my 95 Integra takes. I got a leak somewhere and all the anti-freeze has leaked out. Thanks.

was it green or red?

Green.

so its the old style,ITS NOT DEX COOL,just go buy some green anti-freeze!

Thanks.

Whats you thoughs on Dex Cool, i hear over time it turns into gel and eats up your engine. also i sent you a PM

dex cool suxors

green antifreeze is teh yummy

i like wetter water

Well, I found my leak. Something will need to be replaced. But I can’t remember which one is which. It’s either the radiator or the A/C compressor. What is the order that they are lined up under the hood? Does it go Radiator->A/C compressor->Fans or A/C->Radiator->Fans? And how much should I expect to spend for each?

The rad is the one with the rad cap on top of it.

That’s what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. So how much is an A/C compressor going to cost me??

http://www.advanceautoparts.com/

the a/c is driffrent than where anti freeze runs!!!

Yea, it’s been a long ass day and I fucked up on what I was looking at. It is the radiator. But when you get down to it, it still sucks ass either way.

just pour some JB weld in it…

be like that macgyver dude and crack an egg in your rad. and let it boil out to fill the holes…

hahaha. I’m sure the new owner will love to hear about that.

What is JB Weld? And where can i find it?

you get jb weld at almost any auto part store

Alright, I found an example of where it’s leaking from. Now, it’s a shitty example, but it’ll work I guess.

The red circle represents where it is leaking. Note that it is not where the coils are. There is a lip between the coils and whatever the hell is called (Radiator tank?). It leaks out above the lip. So will that JB Weld work?

I really, really don’t want to spend 200 bucks for a new radiator, so help me!