What appeals to you about 240sx's?

I’m with Fob on this one, I got mine cuz it was HOT SHIT lolz.

But I’ll be cereal, I like them because of their rawness, and the ability to be able to do so much, the underdog of the autorelm. S13’s will stay my fav, and I’ve got a love that is split between coupes and hatches, silvia’s and pop ups, as well as the ever growing aftermarket support. I guess the best thing that appeals to me about them, would be that there is so much shit to do. Sure, most of its been done, but shit son, what other cheap and fairly accessable rwd chassis can you find in this country?

ya timeless design rolf. For me it’s light, rwd with endless potential.

when I drive the Kouki around, 1/100 people know what it is…

kouki headlights, rwd, turbo, sound of the bov and no na ka truck motor shit.

cheap, cheap, and cheap.Why do you think so many people have them?

bing likes em so i want too.
and fobwall drives one too

Its a poor man’s exotic
RWD.
Timeless sporty shape - s13 hatch, still doesn’t look dated compared to most newer cars which begin to look dated even before their replacement arrives.
Its cheap. that just makes it more accessible, with whats leftover it can be upgraded

most people don’t know what it is & thinks its a much newer fwd, and gets shocked when i say its a '91 & its rwd.

lol where do you guys live that people don’t know what kind of car it is…

i got mine because i like constantly having to fix shit.

Lol!

back in the days of nfs underground 1-2 i would always choose the 240 and it was fun. :smiley:

and after driving two fwd cars (which was family car :P) i decided to get me a 240 :stuck_out_tongue:

majority of people i know / work with have no idea what kind of car a 240 is… and they all think its fwd…

“Your Mx-6 is sick, man!”

The flexibility of throwing half a dozen or more engines into the engine bay and having a different feel everytime i do it… and all this without breaking the bank…

I know someone will say i could do the same with a civic… a 240 can handle a 2jz, rb26,LS1,Rotary and FC22 etc…thats toyota,nissan,chev,mazda and honda… a civic can’t do that without serious coin…

The real reason for me getting one however is it was all i could afford…Blah

kouki s14’s

i like to have that seam of your pants driving experience on the way to the mall.
want to fishtail? floor it
want to scare the fuck out of your hot female companions? floor it
want to attract dudes at the gas station? … cause i dont… this car is totally a dick magnet

Just a great, simple RWD car. Just like a Russian gun simple but very effective…

^It is the AK-47 of cars. lol

^ if we were to compare the common engines in the s-chassis
AK-47 = KA24DE
M16 = SR20DET
SA80 = CA18DET

lol

2JZ= Minigun? (not so mini, google it)

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/tatti240/minigun.jpg