^^ haha
6 cylinders too

I play too many FPS games.

Auto-glock = F20C
AK-47 = KA24DE
M4A1 = SR20DET
MP5 = CA18DET
Pump action shotgun = KA24DET :slight_smile:
Grenade launcher = VH45DE/LS1 (N/A only)
Rocket propelled chainsaws = RB26DETT/2JZ (high boosted w/ race gas of course)
Chuck Norris = VH45DETT/LS1TT

I went a little too far didn’t I? lol

They’re nice cars. Simple, RWD and still somewhat practical. Plus I love that boxy old school look.

I think so Ahmed Lmfao

LOVE IT!

I love the light F/R platform, and the fact that so many parts are interchangable with other Nissan models. Best of all, whole cars and parts are CHEAP!

fixed it for ya lol

I got my 240sx back in 2000 before all this drifting hype and F n F crap and blah blah blah…

It was a trade in I took from a customer when I worked at Prestige motors, he traded it in for a 1999 Camaro SS, he was the original owner, had all service records from day one, all service and repairs done at Avenue Nissan, never winter driven, it was mint and I fell in love with it the first time I drove it!.. It was love at first sight! I married her and we have been together ever since!

I was always into GM muscle cars like Grand Nationals, Camaro’s, trans am’s, monte carlo’s etc, but for some reason I always liked Supra’s, MR2’s, 240sx’s, 300zx’s, and RX7’s but I always loved the 240sx and the Datsun Z240 I always had a thing about those cars…it was like a secret crush! So when the opportunity came to get my hands on one… I took it! and I’m so glad I did!

QFT!!! The last line was the bestest hahaha

/thread

Love the S13!

P.S- This MSG brought to you by the Iphone, another endless potential thing lol =]

^^ s13 fastback all the way gur

I love the rust factor. Makes it soooo much lighter!
Haha but seriously I just fell inlove with the car the first time I saw them, before I even knew what they were.

i dont know, i just like the agressive yet mild look on koukis
the hatch and the tail lights on s13s are very unique

I think they’re pretty http://forfunnystuff.com/files/embarrassed_01_lg.gif

I actually like every car that has the shape of a 240, my first fav car was a 86 Corolla , when i was a kid i seen a poster odd enough in some Antique car parts store and i liked the shape
poster looked like this http://ancullen.rollaclub.com/rollaclub_news_articles/211107/Toyota_New_AE86_3.jpg

but had a black 86 underneath it. also my old man bought one wheni was a kid

First one was because it was the cheapest car I could find at the time, $260.

The next 10 or so were because I had spare parts.

driving a 240, ppl will think ur a drifter :stuck_out_tongue: lol

It was cheaper than an s2000.

I love the mature 240sx community.