What appeals to you about 240sx's?

I lol’d. I don’t actually mind the community, I’ve found that other, more mature communities get on my nerves. The 350Z guys are all into volunteering and petting the leppers and hugging trees. They think I’m a bad person because I want to snort coke off a hooker’s ass. I think they’re just weaksauce :stuck_out_tongue:
The G guys like automatic transmissions, four door cars and willow interior.

I’m sorry, it’s shit brown to me.

But yea, I like 240’s because they’re cheap and cheap to mod. Cost me nearly 3K to lower my damn car. If I want to boost it, I’m looking at close to 15k, and I’ll be running similar times to an SR with a turbo upgrade.

A balance would be nice. I’m old…but I fucking love hooker ass coke.

cheap drift car… easy to maintain. well balanced good handling. fits wide ass rims.

dream car back in highschool. age 17 got a 1990 celica first car instead.

^^^^ what he said + the s13 hatch is like a pickup i had 7 foot long ramps i made, my box, jacks/stands, and was able to close the hatch and privacy cover, fucken love it for that. it’s so useful.

I like shitty rusty cars.

Exactly, I seek a community of immature 20-somethings that enjoy vehicular antics, nights of heavy drinking (without driving of course, that shit just ain’t cool), and demand pics/nudes every time a woman is mentioned on the forum.

Just the unique look. .RWD does makes it more fun. We have a car spotted thread b/c its not everyday you see these. You can drive around knowing there isn’t another 100 riced out ones that you’ll see throughout your day with altezza tails and coat hanger spoilers. (will NOT be the next civic, not even close to a fraction of how may civics were produced.)

Sleekness of the S13 and mild agressive look of the S14. Cheap Parts.

almost better than my old bangbus. (1993 GMC Safari, middle seats removed!) lol. j/k.

+1 for this thread.

i thought it was a ford probe…still do

^hahahah

that reminds me of my buddy who owns a 91 mr2, and everytime he sees the front of a probe (especially at night) from far away he’s like HOLD ON!!!

we both look for 2 seconds then, uUuhhh… 8-[
but other than 240s being cheap they just look nice with a little bit of work… plus you dont see them on every single street (civic) which also = thumbs up

wanna be my best friend? lol

I pulled into an oil changers the week i got it and the guy underneath was all, damn, i thought this was a probe!

Its one of a kind.

Errithang…

I bought my S13 because of the cool factory cup holders and heated seats!..

tits of gtfo!:stuck_out_tongue:

haha couldnt say it better

really what got me into 240’s was the fact of the aftermarket there is so much widely avalible for a good price they are RWD and they look nice its the perfect little “everyday race car” for the people that want a car that can move and perform with out having to break the bank and also still looks good personaly i love the like 97 S14 they look mean sleek and sexy but i do love all the S chassis they have been great cars

hahaha isnt it such a piss off not having cup holders

If you remove the ashtray you can sometimes squeeze a cup in there depending on the size of the cup, it makes it a bitch to shift but it sometimes does the job when you need it. Oh and by the way anything biggie size or super size will not work.

You think that’s bad, the 350Z has only one, but no glovebox. I’ve never been in a car that’s so starved for storage compartments. I contemplated trading the G for one, until I rode to Shannonville and back in one, and yea… NEVER. If you have navi, you’ll only have the tiny armrest storage area, and a small compartment behind the passenger seat that’s big enough for a box of Kleenex. Where am I supposed to keep the napkins I steal from McDonalds? :smiley: