what are the top 10 sport compacts?

Yea I want to know from you guys what do you think the top 10 Cars that are chosen for modifying in the GTA and in the states. I personally …have no idea my only guesses would be for the U.S

Mustang’s almost all years
Camaro almost all years too!
Firebirds
SRT-4
Cobalts
WRX
corvettes
Rsx/Integras
preludes
Civics:(

as for the GTA …i dunno? whats your guess lol

(P.S, Not necissarily sport compacts but most desired Modifiable cars)

civic is number 1
integra
rsx
cavalear
mustang
golf
jetta
crx
neon srt-4
also for our community 240sx

you said sport compact i think firebirds and camaros also corvettes are not sport compact’s

In the states besides the mustang, I would see Eclipse’s everywhere way more common than here.

like the 1st gen Eclipses right? , and in the Initial post i referred to just cars, instead of compacts, because of the mustang and other popular ones aren’t compacts.

Ohh the Jetta is pretty big to ,

which 1 of the 2 is better though Jetta or Golf?

Also Mazda mx6 gt, mx6 v6, rx7

My buddies were helping me work on my 240, and they decided to put duct tape racing stripes, lmao. Damn adhesive, I’m gonna have to wash it off, too bad the turtle wax car wash is frozen. Winter ftl.

The general way to see what the most modified cars are, just wait at an intersection and tally the rice. Civic will be #1, after that integras, accords and all that. Then you have the non-hondas. lol

yup both the older and newer, they were like everywhere haha

Wow, off topic failure.

As for sport compact, Ford Focuses are almost everywhere I go, aswell as the evil probes.

And to answer an earlier question, Jetta’s are better then Golfs. Dont ask me why, they just are.

the V-Dub scene is huge right now. everyone i know who used to be into jdm, is now tuning jettas golfs vw wagons ect…

Sorry about that off topic part of the post being first, I cut and paste the top part to the bottom part after deleting something. FAIL…I was commenting on the ricer business, that’s why I mentioned duct tape racing stripes.

Anyways, yeah the Golfs and Jetta’s are huge for modifying. I love the VR6’s growl.

vw’s are rather big but you cant shake their wiring issues.

id prefer a mk1 golf over alot of cars…the only thing holding me back would be the front wheel drive part.

if they had a r32 mk1 golf i would be so down…even tho the r32 golfs are sick…but again…canada no get…

The 240sx is the number one sport compact in the world. No other car comes close to it.

None of those are sport compacts…

Civic
Integra
240sx
Golf/Jetta
Focus
Neon
WRX
RSX
Cavalier
Sentra

Not in that particular order…

The 240sx is the number one sport compact in the world. No other car comes close to it.

The 240 isn’t a sport compact.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:slight_smile:

read it all…kinda interesting

“Some believe that any 4-cylinder compact car falls into this category, clearly placing cars such as the Nissan 240SX or Acura Integra in the sport compact category” - Wikipedia: Sport Compact

So WTF? Are we spocom or not? Compared to other cars in the category, SRT-4’s, FC RX-7’s, Civic, Integras, and all that, our cars are tanks… They weight a ton compared to those cars… Base model S13/4 or not…

it’s debatable i guess.

sits and waits

240s weigh 2700 lbs… That’s not heavy at all. I still don’t think they’re sport compacts though, but I guess there are different ways to define a “sports compact”.

Yeah, but why is it that, as much as I hate to admit, cars with 1.5L’s or 1.6L’s of displacement and have like 80HP are faster than us? cough Civics cough We’re just so much heavier than those cars…

They’re not faster though. And the difference from the 240 to the Civic and some of those other cars is only 200-400 lbs.