What are you doing febuary 14th

this is directed to the people who have girlfriends/spouses, etc. not the ones in relationships with there right or left hand.

Im kinda of lacking this year but whatever

skate trail
Gifts
sex as always &
dinner @ 38th floor view of the habour front

What are your plans!

i will tell her i don’t believe in commercial holidays, so i feel it would be inappropriate to express my self because corporations are telling me too but keep up the awesome work and one random day when you least expect it, I will surprise you.

nothing really just dinner and flowers then smash her head off the head board as i rail her so the usual.

The way it ususally goes for me too

Going to a restaurant, finding a hot hostess, when she asks dinner for one, grab her hand and tell her it doesn’t have to be.

insert creeper look her lol

Busy night planned. I plan to masturbate for a new personal record of 10 orgasms in 20 minutes! Wish me luck boys!!

Good luck. Danny boy.

Met this rando girl. Probably gonna fuck up my first date with her this monday. So movie, dinner, and going home alone will be my plan.

^Cant be done, trust me

I’ve gotta try man!

Palmala Handerson breh ^^^^

just switch hands, trust me it can be done

picking up a hooker and taking her out to dinner so i dont look as sad…i mean…going to work getting home seeing the women for like 5 minutes before she goes to work …making dinner going to bed

Getting laid. But I get to put it in her ass this time. The gf and I think V-Day is the queerest day on the calender.

it’s not about switching hands man, your dick is just not made for that kind of abuse

amateurs!
10 times in 20 minutes is childsplay