What are your fav tires?

just curious what you guys like to run for general driving and drifting…

right now im running pos whatever i can finds on stock 7spokes…

gonna get some battles, dunno what tires to match up with them. im dd my drifter…

t1r’s are really nice

i wanna run some wide POS tires this year though

For the front, anything is good. I run RE01-R’s, old i know. Whatever you can afford for the front is good. For the rear watever will do the job.

I just picked up some Hancook ventus hrII today didnt get to test them for long but ill give you my review soon

Nexen n2000. Made of plastic. Do not wear. At all. Stiff sidewall. Do not de-laminate. Very robust. No grip, at all.

Good for drift.

Toyo T1Rs

Bridgestone Potenza RE01Rs

all you need for track and street.

that is fine for a stock car,

but when you wanna push your car to the limits, you want all the grip you can get

toyo t1r
toyo ra1

toyo r1r
toyo r888

price isnt really an issue with tires since i can get them for cost…

can’t lie. I love my RS2’s once they warm up a tad :slight_smile:

rt-615’s fronts what ever POS hard compound for the rear (track)

summer for daily driving bridgestone potenza cause i get them cheap.

Just cuz your doing dmcc doesnt make you a pro. Calm down. They asked what were my FAVOURITE tires.

Yikes, head big enough?

I wouldn’t be talking bud. Your SON head is pretty fuggin big.

Chill out. He clarified his reasoning. Wether it be directly related to the “favorite” tires for this or that. Obviously his favorites are grippy fronts.
Big deal

For the street: kumho ECSTA XS they grip is amazing and they don’t wear out as fast and good bang for the buck.

For track: Anything that is used and it fits! What is the point of buying new tires for drift? About an hour later you will need new ones anyway lol! I have never spent more then $30.00 per tire for tires that I will use only for a day.

I used to buy 195/50/15 anything bulk, ten at a time from a place in hamilton, for my miata

I’m a fanboi of the RE-01R, its one of my favs of all time. Quiet, stiff and handles the wet with ease but you can track them. Now it has been replaced with the RE-11 which I only tested in 195mm on an open wheel car, seemed alright but I could get the car sideways easily…didn’t expect that but its a light ass chassis.

I just got a set of the Nitto NT05 for the street and they can be tracked if you want, but I have track tire and wheels.

For a DOT R-Comp, I’d have to give the edge to the Nitto NT01 over R888s I currently run on track.

For just track use and street driving, re01s cannot be beat. The only downside is that the treadwear is rather low, this is where i lean more towards the t1r, i drove both last summer and i cant decide which one is better.