What Bov is this??

who the fuck keeps deleting my post’s

POST What happind a year ago

I have a couple pictures of his stuff, I could put those up, but they arent aluminum welds…

That’s what I asked for and my posts keep getting deleted and I don’t know why?

i wanna see aluminum

Why don’t my posts show up in this thread?

I’m off for the night…

Play nice guys, lifes to short…

it was so quiet to until he opened his mouth…

BAS FTL.

Hey BAS, Shut Up.

your welcome to come try it, but i don’t think you can afford the plane ticket. since u have to resort to scamming people to get your money…

your right THE customer you proboly only had one since it seems to take you years to finish anything

hmm stories? i was there when you stright up told my friend to his face, i don’t see how thats a story you have an itneresting view of history

hmm that would be you talking about “your” shipment from japan and how “you” were getting stuff …which is in fact my shipment and you aren’t getting shit all, learn who your talking to before you open your mouth

hmm maybe you and your tiny brain can put together who i am now? if you can’t well maybe your dumber than i thought…

na

btw anything u thought u were getting from Paul i assure you your not…

I’m gonna go with GReddy Type-R stiff spring.

Signal uses lots of GReddy Trust components in their builds. Plus the sound is familiar from when I was in one of their R34s so…

For what it’s worth it sounds like one of these old school hks ones, no way to be sure though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-SQV-Blow-off-valve-s13-flange-sr20det-bov_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ006QQitemZ160205888265QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

hey BAS are you an engineer?

Greddy type RS? Heard of any problems with the Greddy type RS? Also so I just need to adjust the spring to stiff or get a different spring?
(Me Noob with Bov’s)

yea lick sack boys, marky wants it! lol!!

bahaha old stuff