what cell service do you have ?

i’ve had VZ since i was 15… worked well ever since… only prob with VZ is that their CDMA phone selection SUCKS :frowning:

No phone no headaches > you

verizon…to me i feel it has the best coverage…

also At&T is going all gsm and merging with cingular…

so i had a att phone went to va and most of the state was raoming…so look at the coverage

roam this :bj:

i have cricket, it isnt too bad, i have crystal clears calls everywhere but i can only use it like 75 miles around pittsburgh, longest i’ve been able to use my phone was 5 miles over the PA state line on i76. but i pay $50 a month, unlimited free calling both local and long distance, caller id, voicemail, unlimited free text, 3 way calling (never use it) like i said, its not bad but i want a new phone, camera phone :smiley:

yeah i agree, cricket coverage in PGH is the best. my ex had many different companies, cricket coverage was great

cricket is awesome if you never leave western pa

Nextel, i like it alot. the two way is nice and cheap…Free i dont call on it much so i got only 500 minutes on peak and unlimiited offpeak… this for 42 bucks amonth

fuck verison, Tmoblie was pretty good

nextel on the outskirts gets crappy coverage…every carrier has there good and bads

Quik on the telly phone = :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

worse than a woman :slight_smile:

actually i hate to talk on the phone, hoe!!

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

verizon is the best i have been with them for over 6 years and have had nothing but great service

verizon for me… great service all over the country, And I have another free phone coming my way.