What did you do to your car today?

well the last tranny took a few years of abuse and the same guy built it so it might last a bit.

For $400 idc if it lasts 1 season lol

whats this truck shit? Did the car turn into a trailer queen?

Fuck it actually Im looking for a cheap dolly when Ive got extra cash, probably next spring. I dont want my pos coming back on a ‘borrowed’ trailer again like last spring at LVD.

thats cheap. Almost too cheap.

the tow rig, 09 F350 Super doodie, v8 tt diesel.

No, just called being prepared, and I dont feel like chewing up the slicks any more than they already are.

And yeah, its mad cheap lol.

I’m giving in, buying a jacket, caging the car, and taking out the back seat and throwing a firewall in there…

who’s got that thing?

I dont know if Ill make it to LVD this year but I would like to trailer it there if I do. Ive got the truck so a trailer isnt a big deal like it was when I just had my Hyundai. I know Im going to blow the tranny eventually, just when and where is the question.

Yikes…really? I dont feel like spending the $ to not go any faster lol. But I guess its worth it not to get your bals busted every time you go out…

yikes. im gonna run with full interior and a spare tire/tool kit…

atleast the SFI simpson jackets are cheap.

My boi gotz it. It is fuckin baller as shit

Hanks brother aka x35laro.

$250 isn’t bad… I want to ball out and get a $1000 alpinestars suit, haha

cool. I didnt realize he posts here and I only know him by his last name since thats all everybody calls him when Im around.

Oh, just FYI, the .1/.2/.5 etc etc after the jacket cert is how many seconds you have to get out of the car when its on fire. Just a little fun fact. My buddy just had to get a new jacket for his dragster, he now has 15 seconds to get the fuck outta that thing if shit hits the fan!!

If my bottle explodes in the car with me in it, shit isn’t hitting the fan, my brains are hitting the windshield.

can I watch?

Actually Id puke seeing that though.

Hooked up my e-fan…

Nice having the clutchfan and shroud out of there… so much more room

cool now i dont have to beat my truck towing that 5,000 pd monster trailer i got.:excited

Shit’s JDM as fuk.