What did you do to your car today?

Just drop another inch and camber the fuck out of it :lol

i need to get a skid plate first

ditto

fixed.

bring them up tonight i wanna see what they look like.

ill bring em to the track. along with a jack. think bringing just the centers/lips will be good? (front and rear). dont feel like bringing the barrels.

They look worse than BBS RMs and Panasport C8s

Wow, I’m really happy that both David and myself asked your opinion. I am very grateful and ecstatic that someone of your knowledge, experience, and was able to contribute to our conversation. Without you, I don’t know what we would have done.

Car looks sickkkk Dave…and do not trade Panasports for those BBS’…Panasports > those faggy rims

if he thought that way why would he even want to try them on? :ponder :facepalm

fail.

lol

Kramer’s RS’s belong on a neon.

they arent even real bbs’s they’re just konig’s with ebay bbs centercaps

Better than Rotas, right Joey?

nope. rotas>*

i’m kinda jealous of your cars, guys. i cant run a small wheel, like a 15 with a tremendous lip on my car slammed to the ground.

Trust me, it’s overrated.

So as I think most of you know, I have been doing a k24/k20 build for the past few weeks. Surprisingly, the build went very smooth. Once it was all together, the car started up first turn of the key, but naturally we had some problems. Fortunately none of them were major. The car has been drivable for several days, but I had an epic fail. vTeC wasn’t kicking in but the car pulled so hard without it I thought that it was :lol. So Lksi helped me out. He jacked a tune off of some guy from Hondata, we then did datalog and the car pullled muchhhhh harder. We came back into the house and he adjusted the fuel rates. On my last datalog the air fuel ratio stayed at about 12.4 across the board, which is right where I want it. So I can finally say the car is complete. I wanna thank Joe Jigs for all his help doing the engine, to those of you who doubt him… Il take you for a ride in my car. I wanna thank Lksi for his help and for letting me use his garage to do the build. And Dkid… yes dkid, for giving me a hand with the car and helping me keep joe jigs in line when he got out of hand. Glad to be back!

Congrats!
This car should move!