What did you do to your car today?

Yeah, it was my first time messing with KPro, the fuel tuning is very straight forward. As Murrdog said, it holds a great A/F on WOT pulls, and no knocking at all. The car pulls very hard now, much better than when it was stuck on the low cam haha!

Some mother fucker put a dent in my driver side fender in the parking lot at Latham PC.

relocated my battery to the trunk

whered you find the kal off the hondata forums? If so thats the one that was on there before but began to fuel cut.
Congrats though kevin.

It was for a K24/K20 with TSX pistons and stage 2 cams. It’s pretty conservative, but I leaned it out up top a bit where it was really rich and added fuel where it needed it. Car runs great now.

joey j and bobby da-kid stunna are good shit in my book.

Word… I really couldn’t have done it without these guys. It was alot of fun too, much more rewarding than just dropping your car off at a shop IMO.

did front rotors, calipers, pads, and gas tank strap on the 5’er, and helped the glovian relocate his battery.

i’m about to put this siCKKKKK waterfest liscence plate frame on.

i’m gonna take before, during install, and after pictures and MAYBE a video kinda like a how-to.

Blew smoke outta the winda’s

monday i installed the coilover i bought at waterfest.

That’s the fist thing you’ve ever said that actually made me laugh.

Yes, I know that sounds bitchy. Apology given in the form of +rep.

+1

Found a disconnected aftermarket car alarm in my car :wierd

what kind did u buy?
i also bought something at waterfest. you might see it tonight at the lot if ur out and its not pouring and im out

i found the same thing in the eeeeemr2 :lmao :lmao

what kind of moron would buy an alarm for that thing

thats what i said and why it is currently in a box in my garage.

haha

installed a new carpet and patched a hole in the floor the size of my fist :slight_smile: but at least nothing broke for once! I am gonna take some assmbled pics tonight or tomorow.