What did you do to your car today?

started taking parts off the banana
bought more supporting fuel mods for 22psi on the tsi:excited

did some wire tuck action

Helped Nick do brakes again

Put SS brake lines in the rear and bled with ATE

I stunted

http://forums.evolutionm.net/attachments/evo-how-requests-questions-tips/50019d1101703986-how-swap-radio-gauge-panel-radio-gauge-swap.jpg

just finished doing this, looks cleaner imo.

can’t see anything

tried fixing my vtec solenoid, it still wont pop for some reason? : (

yeah my vtec aint popping right either!

lmao i hate when ppl say “pop!”

mmmmmmm BAAAAAAAAAAAA

haha well i dont have traditional vtec. my vtec cracks at 2200. I think i need a b18c5 solenoid to make it obnoxiously loud.

MM BAAAAAAAAAA notice theres only 2 M’s before the BAAAAA on my vtec.

New fuel filter and installed one step colder NGK BKR7E plugs. What a difference… no more hesitation in the lower RPMS and seems to pull much harder in the midrange as well. Didn’t get a chance to bring it to redline though… :slight_smile: Didn’t think a simple plug change would help that much.

Tomorrow = complete retune. Goodbye GM stage 2 rich as hell tune :slight_smile:

Wow, I am actually putting time and money into this car for once aside from the occasional oil change every 6 months. :rofl

karma sucks

Washed it, cleaned the interior and detailed it (truck).

Hopefully it wont get rained on.

continued shaving the bay

cleaned sap off of it. parked under a tree at work FML

Learned how to drive it at the track :lol

I heard you had traction problems:shifty

u needz slicks

Haha wellll yes… basically I tried launching it from 3500 and it just blew the tires off through 3rd gear. Then I tried not launching it and I had three solid runs in the 13’s. Last run first gear popped out when I tried to go… so I just burned the tires off again. Im real happy with it though, were only using 30 degrees of vtc timing in the tune when theres another 20 degrees, so the car still has some untapped power.