What did you do to your car today?

negative. my michelins are 195$ each and they are 225/45/17s

cheap tires scare me. and im talking th elikes of nankang, sumitomo.

you need lowering and spacers since those were off a C-class benz or something, no width/offset at all.

225/35/18 tires

literally nobody drifts with 18s

man up squishy tits. be the pioneer.

oil change on evoh

im buying a set of hankook ventus v12 evo k110’s. 225/45/18’s. These wheels are often used on the Benzos, but I like the style a lot. They remind me of the Eurolines or the AMG wheels(which seems to be a fit for vw’s). I am pretty sure that I want H&R springs, Bilstein HD shocks for the car. People that have those have said they are very good quality and ride nice. Then the next step is to measure for spacers and grab a set. Prolly like a 15-20 in the back and a 10-15 upfront and thats all.

how so?

i didnt need a story about Lorinser wheels. im well aware of what they are, and AMG and other M-B fitment wheels are mk5/audi fitment of 5x112 not mk4.

Brett, do you know how much lower this will sit me? It doesnt say it on the site
http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=1&PMoI=28&PEI=6&PP=a6_27t_suspension.cfm&PPT=Suspension&IL=HRBilsteinCombo

H&R sport is 1.75f and 1.5r

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3598/3301/21494150069_large.jpg

DUDE! Thats a great stance! What are the wheel and tire dimesions of the car in the pic? I think this is the stance I want.

how so what? not a single drift hustler has a set of 18s. that they use for drifting, that is.

not today but yesterday i raised the front and lowered the rear a little in the GTI. then i washed it. now i need to fix the fender and r32 spoiler.

y didnt u get the race springs?

19x8.5 RS-GT’s dont recall the ET but im thinking +25

Sold it.

Pleasure doin buisness with ya man! :thumbup

im not dead set on the springs just yet.
edit: just called A.W.E. they advise the sport set for my car and no more than 8mm spacers all around. Thats what I’m going with, 99% sure.

wait what?

YEA…Whats going on??