What did you do to your car today?

you dont want none! lol wats your best time to date?

I wanna see pics of the new duramax…

posted in latest purchase thread. i havent taken any pics myself but will do soon!

Oh… haven’t even checked there yet… :lol

just took a look… Nice pick up man. Did you get that at denooyer?

oh yeah a full size truck thats moderatly quick, definently awesome, and itll get lke 20mpg :thumbup

I knew you wanted a Duramax as soon as you saw mine that day.Awsome truck!

dont get me wrong. nice trucks, but id take a Ford. my ideal truck would be a hybrid of the big 3. ford chassis, Cummins 24v, GM’s Allison HD auto.
but since that cant happen, Powerstrokin’ (its a shame the dodge chassis sucks, because the Cummins engine is magnificant)

^ I work on and am certified for all three motors and allison trannys.

im aware.

Oh. Ok then.Sorry about that.

quit braggin s0n!

Took it out for some post-tune runs.

Love it. Timing advance is a wonderful thing on the LSJ motor, and the boost limited to 70% in 1st gear seems to be the money shot for getting off the line quickly. Before it would just rope the tires in 1st, you had to seriously pussyfoot it in order to maintain traction. Now I can just ease into 1st and be wide open by 5 grand and hold it to 7200 and bang 2nd. Finally, traction AND the car pulls great. All torque management is gone now, so every shift is much harder and it just goes when the clutch is engaged rather than hitting a wall and then accelerating.

The junk GM stage 2 fuel trims are gone and completely redone as well as everything else, pretty much the entire VCM is coded with new program. I also got the latest 2007 computer update from GM rather than the 06 OS file which theoretically isn’t even supposed to work on my car to begin with since 07 uses a 32 bit computer and 05-06 uses a 16 bit :lol

The car is actually fun to drive again :ninja

and you got a corvette steering wheel!

It’s GM… they have to cut the costs on that car somewhere :lol

if the tires arent spinning isnt the car slower? lol

i wish i could burnout in 1st gear

i can when its wet out

i found that on gravel, while turning i can get a little spin, but thats it. i need to get me a cobalt ss ssssupercharged

I dont have much wheelspin in 2-3rd after I got my CCW’s…