What did you do to your car today?

Put this vacuum I’ve bent driving around with in the back of some schmuck’s truck

:rofl:rofl

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

No.

Think of it this way. You spin down the track on your launch, or you hook and take off on your launch.

Which way is faster?

:thumbup

spinning is usually FASTER, the other way, QUICKER. unless of course you BOG , stalling any forward progress.

and im thinking he was JOKING, and the joke that if the tires arent spinning(you are stationary) then you are SLOWER

Yep.

:thumbup

It sat in the parking lot while I drove this beast all over the state for 300 miles today:

got candy in there?

Not as much as you have in your truck!!

none in my truck. I ate it all.

:retardclap

the vacuum and matress replaced the candy :ahh

lmfao

PJB: whats the stang status? motor in yet?

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae13/markamyrick/0720091542.jpg

FIXED

ha ha, yeah I feel sketch in it for sure. Luckily its plastered with DMV logos so it somewhat looks legit. No candy, just pallets full of dmv forms. I’m a rolling bon fire.

check out the latest diesel power its got two of your three a ford chassis witht the cummins in it!

Let Crazyz250 beat the shit out of it with 2 other passengers (including us). What a clutch slipping ride that was!

not yet. The last I knew I was waiting on a new timing chain. Not sure if it came yet or not.

i know this guy out in washington, had a 76 ford F250 or whatever, big old 4x4, did a new(05) 24v cummins/6speed/full dodge interior swap, the thing was AMAZIMNG