What did you do to your car today?

Because I dont trust them. Id rather trust somebody with some experience.

Joe jigs has had a good deal of experience, im sure several other members on this forum will vouch for his work.

lol if you count HS Votec…

You and Kramer seem to be the only ones who think he’s some superstar mechanic. 1 thing you and Kramer also have in common, neither could work on their car themselves. Now I’m not saying that to be a douche, it’s just the truth and you both know it(not the superstar thing, the car knowledge thing).

HS Votec does count for experience. You need 2 years of experience to be ASE certified, which Joe Jiggs is for a few things.

experience from where?

Never said he was a superstar mechanic, all I said was that he does good work… and I may not of been able to do all the shit that he did, but I can work on cars and now I feel even more confident about it.

Votec and just working on cars in general.

I went to Votec and HVCC for automotive.

congrats man

Well Im just saying that doesnt make me a master mechanic.

Paul, you’re not going to win with these guys, let alone Lance.

Never did I say he was a master mechanic, all Im saying is that the kid knows his shit. Hes done work on a wide variety of cars. My car has ran flawless so far.

You’re an idiot. I’m not trying to win anything.

yay

See PJB, this is how you should react to people putting that shit in your truck. Then maybe it wouldn’t happen any more.

haha

ordered denali headlights! OEM FTW!

+1,000

i wouldn’t even bring him up in conversation if you(k20), dkid, caz, etc etc etc weren’t knocking him all the time.

and i can do basic shit like suspension, SIMPLE engine work and shit like that, im just learning as im going. i dont have any “car enthusiast” experience in my family, i kinda just jumped right into it just about 2 years ago. jiggs grew up around cars and i assume you did too (joey)

i dont understand the call outs when i’m not pretending to be something i’m not, im just a guy who enjoys cars and is learning as i’m going :wierd

I did donuts in the rain

WTF shoulda called me