What did you do to your car today?

spacers= thats the next step. im thinking like 25 outback and 15 upfront.

clear corners= you know, ive been thinking about taking out that amber peice out. is there a way to do it without heating up the headlights in the oven?

grille= i like the simpler looking one. its about as simple as it gets. its the most minimal one there is, so i went with that. but ive still got my oem one. maybe, maybe.

rake= i think i need to remake my sub box. mine is too heavy. i need to make a sealed one thats a lot smaller and lighter. the one thats in my car is VERY heavy. amps are kinda hefty as well.

but i’m working on it.

washed the truck after work today

oh and vot vot, nice neighborhood, by the way

Made a deal.
Monday the STi is gone…it will enter the 518 for the last time :frowning:

Washed the roach. Almost 180k now.

continued doing body work

Finally got the snows off it and my wife’s car

installed some tie rod sleeves yesterday at the gloves resisdence…

hello boosted 4WD launches this yr!!!

oh, my neighborhood? heh, yea. i like it.

i switched m license plate lights today to some LED’s. you can actually see the plate at night now.

what are you gonna get hmmmm

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs422.snc3/24374_541751134742_52103209_31982040_300761_n.jpg

black housing headlights + road trip. was yesterday.

This is fail

I debated driving mine to taco bell, but decided against it at the last minute and just made some easy mac and campbells chunky chicken noodle soup.

alignment since the install of sleeves involved moving the tie rods…

Nothing, but found a couple boost leaks on Racing Larry’s Evo.

that’ll cause it to run shittier than previously… you take it out to see if it corrected any of the problems?

nice easy fix!!!

He said it feels stronger, but it started raining like crazy after we fixed them so it’s not like he could get on it good or anything. Honestly, the car used to be really strong (felt like a 106-110 car to me if I had to guess). Compression was fine, however it could use a new set of plugs. I regapped the old ones for now.

yeah it poured like a SOB here a couple times today!

Umm it left my driveway today