What did you do to your car today?

drove it and made about 83 dollhairs :slight_smile:

put the correct flange into the motor mount… hopefully shit will stop breaking now

I removed the T-tops on my drive home from school today. Amazing day out, too bad it’s gonna rain tomorrow :frowning:

i fired up my fresh b16 swapped eg 4 door. it has been an on goin project for like two weeks still cant figure out this hasport cable clutch conversion tho. popped yet another slave cylinder yesterday. #5:banghead

slave cylinder with a cable clutch conversion?

huh.

and 845 is moving in i see :thumbup

Looked at it, sighed, and went to night class :lol

:Idiots

germantown is still 518

got the turrs mounted

I wonder who did that? Cause I know that Stallmer and I put it together correctly…

Word. Shit was legit

Im not sure how it was with the k20… but with the k24, I had to get a crv mount for the passenger side of the motor. I can’t really explain this perfectly but the second hole back isn’t open. Therefore I needed to get a crv flange bolt which sticks up and then allows a nut to come down.

If you go to the second page, post number 50, you can see the bolt that im talking about.

oh word

about 3 miles south on 9G and youre in the 845 areacode. tricky

ordered a shit ton of parts.

you have 9 cars, which one?

i replaced my AC belt, and my WP/Alt belt on the toyota. now shes good to go for this trip to the land of Donks tonight.

Maxton Mile here i come.

Lined up the tailgate correctly, that my brother screwed up. Installed deck and 6x9s, half assed, but they work. Took it for a little rip.

cobra.

oh yeah, is it a clutch?

Well a clutch doesnt have a shit ton of parts… spill the beans Wayne!