What did you do to your car today?

all clutch and trans related. no big HP for me this year. hopefully next year. unless someone buys my accord. then whipple + e85 + dumpy DD here i come!!!

multi disk clutches have a few parts . flywheel, pres. plate, disks, hub, friction plates. then the TOB as well.

didn’t go multi, lethal talked me out of it. spec 3+ with lightweight pedal 26 spline with inner and outer bearings & shim kit, TOB retainer, FRPP TOB, FRPP pilot bearing, SPEC Alum flywheel, bolt kit, Steeda quick release quadrant and FORE microclick adjuster, MGW shifter.

Don’t get much for $1500 anymore.

Wayne you’re still cable clutch though?

man i was all feeling good about my clutch till you went and brought that up. thanks.

and yes still a lovely cable setup. nobody has conversion or i’d have bought it.

Make one, do it.

if i made one it would be powered by a couple group 31s and a ProHopper pump. No good would come from it.

:rofl

good point,i got family in germantown and its tricky remembering if it is 518 or 845

Replaced the fuel tank straps since one rusted and snapped.

Performed beer-induced ass trumpeting in the heated leather with the HVAC on hot.

Good god did those ever stink up the cabin.

dropped the N20 bottle off at J&R welding supply to have it filled in ballston spa and then put in the nitrous plugs…god thats a bitch.

I made it so my high and low beams burn together when the highs are on

Ant genocide.

Stopped for some photos. Looking for cool places to shoot and practice–suggestions? Car is pretty much stock besides exhaust and a mild drop so not worth starting a new thread. Here’s two shots from the set:

http://i40.tinypic.com/35d9b0x.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mclen14/Untitled-2.png

New foglights :slight_smile:

Washed the truck, attempted to wax it and then realized I really need to clay bar it because its got alot of little rust specks in the paint from road salt or something. The truck itself isnt rusting but theres rust that stuck to the clearcoat.

repainted the wheels i see fizzle:lol

yeah theyre still pretty shitty looking but OHWELL ITS NOT A SHOW CAR