What did you do to your car today?

Changing to 200’s oil.

Conventional FTW! I’m all but done with synthetics.

Really? I already bought some Castrol Syntec 10w-40 for this time. What are you running now?

VR1 Valvoline 20W50 in the Evo, any high mileage conventional in the Corolla, and Valvoline conventional in the truck. If you’re looking for a 40 weight I’d be using Rotella 15W40.

brad penn 10-40!

VR1 claims to be synthetic on Valvoline’s site. Either way, where can you get it?

Great oil! I’m going to run my VR1 500 miles, get an analysis on it, and do the same with Brad Penn.

dumpy advance.

Fuel filter. Front brake pad slap. removed useless floor brace that exhaust rattles on. took off drag radials that almost killed me a dozen times driving home from LVD in a hail storm.

When I changed my oil I was gonna use Shell Rotella but it only came in 5qt jugs and I need 5-3/4 to 6qt…

It’s made in both synthetic and non.

Wally World sells it by the jug and quart. Use 10w30 IMO

They only sell some grades of Rotella by the jug if I remember right. I run it in my quad.

I buy shell t6 5w-40 at wally world. Comes in a 4qt jug and they have single quart ones too

why do you use turbo diesel oil in your car?

because its got zinc and shit that regular oil doesnt? Atleast thats what I was told and people told me to put Rotella in my POS car.

If I ever change the oil in my car again its getting Supertech.

nope nope nope. Rotella hasnt had zinc in it since around 2006.

and you probably put 5w-20 in a 347 stroker… because youre an idiot

Then I dont know why people told me to use it. Its got straight 30w in there now I think. No clue because its been in there almost two years. Still not 3k on it though so its gonna stay in there for a while.

Has zinc, just the SM/SL approved quantities, which are honestly more than ample, unless the motor has a flat tappet cam.

Stole s-klop’s wheels, through some man-pads on, and bled the brakes. Ready to rearrange some armco @ WGI.

Through some man-pads on huh? :lol

holy FUCK