what do i do ??????????????

im close to get my car running with last yrs bottom end and new heads , butttt my cam is a bit small for my new heads -need a new tune for gears and heads . or should i just say fuck it for this yr and build my new 396 bottom end and be ready for the spring next yr ? ill save myself a little bit of cash not tuning and so on but the susp will still not be dialed in and all that shit lol . i iz so cinfused on what i should do lol . so do i finsish for this yr or wait and build it for next yr

finish it!

im lazy lol

396… that way you’ll have less to do over the winter and do werk on other shit

I was hoping to come in here and find you asking for tips on new homosexual sex positions. Total let down.

finish that pig john

Build it right and save the cash. Nobody is out there running constantly so I don’t see a reason to hurry it up. IMO I’d save the money and build it for next year. That’s me though

you will probably change plans again next year anyway, finish it up and enjoy it this year.

duramax it.

fixed

Get it going for this year and have fun. Plans always change

youll have some new plan next year john as mentioned so id get that fucker out this year…if you keep going with the “im gonna do this so might as well wait til next year” itll never leave the shop til its a 25.5 cert car since your always gonna have something you want to do next lol next year will continually be the next year…its a viscious cycle.

<------- Rick says bring it on down to Ricks Restorations, it will be the fastest coke machine on the planet!

lmfao :rofl all of the pawn stars, ricks resto, and storage wars lines are seriously killing me LOLing hard

big YUP

Ditto, good sir.

Just enjoy it. Never know when you won’t be able to anymore.

ok , ill just finish it . esp seein as im still pondering f/i or a high comp n02 motor . fuck man

Finish it

ok then , new motor ? high comp " like 14-1 " n02 motor orrrr f/i ? i wanna do f/i but i know and love n02 lol