what do ppl think of the cobalt ss?

[quote=“sureshot!,post:13,topic:36836"”]

awfully defensive arent we?

want the bottom line 05orangeSS?

i’ve seen nudes of your sister

[/quote]

nudes of his sister huh? I dont particularly think that has anything to do with cobalts but way to go you have pics of his 14 year old sister way cool bro

[quote=“dawn,post:14,topic:36836"”]

Well mayb not beating the piss outta it, but you catch my drift.

[/quote]

No im not really catching your drift chris has put 15k in after market parts in his car so i would say he takes pretty good care of his car. But i tell you what why dont you go ahead and leave this conversation to the men.kthxbye

Naw its around 10k…

wow…

and heres where the thread declines

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:22,topic:36836"”]

Naw its around 10k…

[/quote]

gay gay gay…:gay2:

I think anyone with a ~sporty~ car “beats” on it.

Older guy I know bought one to resell. He has the money to buy whatever he wants.
He liked it so m uch he kept it as a Daily Driver. Its has various upgrades and is putting down over 450. He has a lot of fun with it.

I think it is dumb if you where going to have to sell a $1300 car for money…

[quote=“Violator,post:26,topic:36836"”]

Older guy I know bought one to resell. He has the money to buy whatever he wants.
He liked it so m uch he kept it as a Daily Driver. Its has various upgrades and is putting down over 450. He has a lot of fun with it.

[/quote]

putting down 450? what is done to it? swap out the S/C for a turblow?

i enjoy mine very much so. good handling, good interior, good power. Upgrades are pretty well priced in my opinion for a little extra boost. Thats if your looking at the supercharged model which has been discontinued. Watch out for the 09 turbo models with the LNF from the sky/solstice/HHR SS.

I’ve spent probably 1500 for performance parts: larger injectors, stage 2 kit, smaller pulleys and HPTuners.

werent you just trying to sell your turbo hatch project?

why dont you get it running with no boost and drive it through the winter?

or find a honda beater for around 1k?

hondas seem to have been good to you, theyve always been good to me… i wouldnt ever buy a newer chevy ever…

[quote=“Jam,post:29,topic:36836"”]

werent you just trying to sell your turbo hatch project?

why dont you get it running with no boost and drive it through the winter?

or find a honda beater for around 1k?

hondas seem to have been good to you, theyve always been good to me… i wouldnt ever buy a newer chevy ever…

[/quote]

i decided im going to keep my hatch…its not worth selling with how much money ive put in it and how much time me and IKSHO89 have put into it. I need something thats new, reliable, and that has warrantys. Its something that will be nice to sit on during school, work and everyday things.

I don’t remember. I will ask. Thing is fast.

it is a nice feeling having reliability and warrenty, but the monthly bill is a little dent in the wallet

I can’t imagine that an 07 with 1600 miles is very cheap. If you’ve already got a boosted project car why not get something more practical? Something cheaper or more likely to be reliable for a long time or less likely to depreciate quickly, or all 3?

yep, and if you payments are high, I hope you make good money. Between wanting to finish your project, gas, school etc. The money just isnt “flowing” as well

But Im assuming you already bought this colbalt

If I were him I’d either keep the project car and get a $5k civic or an SUV if he has any need for a larger vehicle, or ditch the Honda and put the money into the mods that greenbull mentioned. Or save the money.

I just don’t see the point of having a custom boosted 2 door Honda and a factory blown 2 door GM.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:36,topic:36836"”]

If I were him I’d either keep the project car and get a $5k civic or an SUV if he has any need for a larger vehicle, or ditch the Honda and put the money into the mods that greenbull mentioned. Or save the money.

I just don’t see the point of having a custom boosted 2 door Honda and a factory blown 2 door GM.

[/quote]

because he is 18…

I own an SRT-4 and I just drove a Cobalt SS 2 days ago…no comparrison. The SRT was way nicer, faster, smoother. The inside of the SS looked really cheap, it wasn’t very comfortable and I wasn’t impressed at all with acceleration. It’s not worth the money for an SS Cobalt.

[quote=“JDMjunkie”"]

i think im buying one tomorrow…ill keep the civic as a project and the ss will be my daily…its a 07 with 1600 miles on it. It drove pretty nice. anyone have any comments?

[/quote]

or you can buy my car and smoke coblats for a 1/4 the price

This was clearly a night crew thread. And this Afrank guy fucking blows.