what do ppl think of the cobalt ss?

This was clearly a night crew thread.

Afrankdouchebag45 I’ve seen n00dz of your sister as well.

[quote=“EvilJay,post:41,topic:36836"”]

[/quote]

post or get roshambo’d

The quote I received from a GM service tech was “They are the biggest pieces of shit”.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:39,topic:36836"”]

or you can buy my car and smoke coblats for a 1/4 the price

[/quote]

because its kinda old and it really goes against what he wants to really get, which is somnthing new and has a warrenty.

[quote=“EvilJay,post:41,topic:36836"”]

[/quote]

Ouch ya got me i am now dying a slow death…i bow to you zinger king

edit: my sister is fat and gross so if you saw her noodz that is your loss

Man i have driven a SS and its a nice car. Motor trend actually stated it is the best handling front wheel drive car they have ever tested. They do pretty well in the SCCA classes as well. If I needed a new gas saver power house i’d get one…and the srt4 neon isn’t any Ferrari…they interiors aren’t that good in any intro car, but the gm buckets are nice.

a friend has one with stage 1 upgrades or soemthing.

he likes it.

my opinion: its tha car GM needed to sell in 1999 instead of j-bodies.
i see it as a 5th generation cavalier that could have competed with civics of that era.
(what do you mean there are 8 generations of civics… cant honda sell the exact same car for 12 years in a row :roll:)

when i drove chris’s last week i really liked the way the whole car drove… it handled real well and definitely moves good (he has 270 wheel). i would absolutely rock one as a daily driver

[quote=“psphinx81,post:48,topic:36836"”]

when i drove chris’s last week i really liked the way the whole car drove… it handled real well and definitely moves good (he has 270 wheel). i would absolutely rock one as a daily driver

[/quote]

i absolutely love it…i got to drive it again today…so me and my dad took it out…i ripped down a couple streets…it has some balls right outta the factory, but im really not looking for speed. its the only GM i like lol. i dont need something too fast right now…i gotta get my ass in school and have something thats dependable.

then dont break the bank, get somthing reliable, awsome DD though if you can swing it

WHy not get a newer Acura or Civic?

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:50,topic:36836"”]

then dont break the bank, get somthing reliable, awsome DD though if you can swing it

[/quote]

you know i can swing it… oh btw youre being my designated driver tonight :smiley:

[quote=“Estorvito,post:51,topic:36836"”]

WHy not get a newer Acura or Civic?

[/quote]

i dunno…i like the SS for some reason :shrug:

No and No, lol

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:53,topic:36836"”]

No and No, lol

[/quote]

how about yes and yes…dont worry ill get you some ass…(no not mine you fag) :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, I was really hoping to do them brows, unless JoJo beat me to it, lol

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:55,topic:36836"”]

Damn, I was really hoping to do them brows, unless JoJo beat me to it, lol

[/quote]

:lol:

we’ll see…maybe hes planning something :snky:

ok

hahah you Fags…

BTW,i was joking about ss being gay. That orange ss is nice. I saw it the other night. MOves pretty good too.

GOOD Luck…

[quote=“Estorvito,post:58,topic:36836"”]

hahah you Fags…

BTW,i was joking about ss being gay. That orange ss is nice. I saw it the other night. MOves pretty good too.

GOOD Luck…

[/quote]

haha thanks bro…i have my fingers crossed

[quote=“Darksyde,post:6,topic:36836"”]

Chevy decided to get rid of the s/c SS model for the upcoming year. They are keeping the n/a SS model but now calling it “Sport” Apparently it was much of a hit.

[/quote]

They are going to have a turbo HHR SS to replace it. I don’t know much about the Cobalts, and I have not seen you sister naked, and I don’t want to say what a piece of crap a car is I have no knowledge about so I guess I’m of no help.