What do you guys use to clean your car windows?

No matter what I use I cant find anything to get the streaks away…

Im currently using this car window cleaner from Amoral… it works ok, but when I get frost on the inside windows I cant get the streaks to go away afterwards… :bash:

Ive used News paper, it works ok, but i donno what cleaner to use… My inner winshield I swear gets dirty like 3 days after I clean it, and I dont touch it or anything.

Whats everyone use?

Use something with amonia in it,and sometimes you have to wipe it a few times over to get everything off of there. Use one paper towel to wipe it after you have sprayed it and use one primarrily for drying them.So two towels per i would say 3-5 windows depending on the condition and inside or outside,smoking or so fourth. If that doesn,t work take a wet towel and wipe em off good till there soked and then try to clean em.

get one of the crackheads downtown to use the spit/squeegy/shirt method:)

foaming window cleaner + paper towels

yea, aresol window cleaner and good paper towels

I’ve been using that Clear Windex with 2 wipes from a paper towel… Best stuff EVER. No streaks, no lines, no film, and the inside of the winshield stays clean for months.

invisable glass is what i use

how much is that stuff? I was thinking about getting it. my windows always have streaks on them and its driving me nuts.

a couple bucks… it’s good stuff… most of those stoner products work well.

Invisible Glass… Auto Zone it’s like 3.99

best glass cleaner i’ve sold through there yet in over 2 years and the one i always recommend

Good Glass Cleaner & News Papper!!!

me too, it’s good stuff!

X2

x2

industrial glass cleaner of any sort…

Stoner > *

:shaggy: :smiley:

Anyone can drive when their windows are clean - real men don’t clean their windows. :slight_smile:

real men take the oily squeegee from the bucket next to the filler pump at the gas station and clean the inside of their windows with it…

real men put on CF hoods with no pissers then park under trees all night so sap can accumulate… then on the way to work they accidentally hit their wipers and smear it so bad that they can’t see shit…

… and still don’t clean their windows.