What do you have planned for your Tax Return!!

They neglect to tax OT here and I only have 400 coming back. It’s all going to our wedding photographer. FML!

This is my point. It’s great when I am the only one working. Otherwise that money would of gotten sucked up into daily needs like milk, bread, etc.

My Father on the other hand doesn’t even use his tax money. It goes right into the bank and he pretends it doesn’t exist. No clue how he does it.

I plan on some type of rifle. Not too sure yet. It will be my second. So I want something I will like. I’ve been contemplating over a 7.62 Saiga. Possible building a Dissipator AR.

Rest go towards bills.

paying off debt.

/thread

I’d go with a regular AR or build your own. I’m not a fan of those Dissipator types. Build/buy a mid-length gas system AR and be winning.

Possibly an exhaust for the car. The oem one is starting to go. Might go aftermarket since its actually cheaper. And bank the rest.

Already talking to krazykid about an exhaust

$400??? What the hell I paid almost $2,000 for my wedding photographer LOL

bank

Oh yeah forgot to post what Im doing with my fed return…paying NYS, then the rest is going towards hookers and blow.

Word, Mine was 3k almost 5 years ago.

damn we paid 700 for ours and she did a damn good job.

garrett the roof is leaking?

i think im going to pick up a mid 90’s f150 to help me with the following in no particular order:
tow my car to the track
throw a rowboat on top and spend many hours fishing
multiple trips to lowes and the dump as i renovate my bathroom

get one with a 300 I6 and 5 speed, the only motor worth a shit in those trucks

This x1000

I’ve had two.

taking PJB out…

… for his BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY B’DAY PAUL!!!

Wheel bearings, books for school and possibly a mac. Banking the excess.

Put it in a savings account people or pay off credit cards completly

Hookers and blow.

Yea, keep going…

You better have some pretty amazing shots then if you’re dropping that kind of cash.