What do you have planned for your Tax Return!!

the flat roof over the kitchen is. has been for a bit.

Smaller pulley for the supercharger, new bypass valve and step colder spark plugs
Probably will finish my arm as well

Should have in under two weeks. #Winning

Crying like last year.

Supposed to be back within a few days now. Bummed i didnt qualify for itemized deductions i guess according to liberty mutual. Would of had over $3,000 return instead only like $1400. Either way, im not paying so that makes me happy. Going to put it away for a rainy day weither its a quick vacation or car or whatever.

Wife and me filed on saturday should have by weeks end or early next week.

I really feel bad for my buddy tho was supposed to be getting back like 1200. come to find out the IRS applied it to his student loans that his mother said she was paying on NOPE!! hasnt paid in like a year and a half. and now the IRS is garnishing his wages also because of this.

I doubt i will see any money this year, the IRS will Probably want their money they dont deserve. FN jerks.

I have to get in to file mine and my mothers who passed away. Gonna be a fucking mess

Fix or replace a certain 1800lb lawn ornament. Credit Cards. Bodywork and possibly suspension for the Jetta(can’t do the ultra lows anymore).

sorry for your loss man…

I somehow managed to get a fair amount back this year. Education creditz FTW!

Bought that 70" Aquos LED-LCD, nitrous and built an HTPC out of an NES system. Rest is going to my pekingese getting his eyes removed (he’s blind) and what’s left over is going in savings.

you’re having your dogs eyes removed?

Yes, his right eye developed an ulcer. We had him treated and it got better, but suddenly his eye ruptured :confused: - he’s all there otherwise, just has to have the surgery. He can’t see as it is due to his eye problems so the vet wants to remove both at the same time. Buy one get one free kind of deal. I tried to talk the wife out of doing it, but she feels like putting him down when he’s so happy is wrong and she wants to do everything she can first.

Good luck Jon. IDK what i would do if i had to remove my dogs eyes. Does he get around well even though he cant see???

Yea, he’s got a good sniffer. I can put him outside and he’ll make his way back up the stairs and wait at the door. He knows how to navigate around all the furniture and how to find his food and water. He’s a little snuggler so the wife just can’t part with him. They are doing preliminary tests to make sure his kidney/liver function is OK before going through with it.

yea man thats a tough one. sorry to hear.

jdaniels, sorry to hear about your dog man.

Hope you get a good accountant to help you out :wink:

Both Wayne and I’s refunds go directly into our joint savings… which we plan on using to buy some land within the next year or so (Hopefully)

So sorry J. :cry: