whats your tax return???

390 so far… i am going to see if i can get more with college shit!!!

hola!! e file is good for me to poop on

$140 state, $440 federal (roughly)

Hopefully enough to buy tires lol. I haven’t done mine yet.

856 federal :tounge: dident do state yet

fuck, I got like 240 back total… :frowning:

I really need to find a fuckin job before I freek out at my current job due to not getting any fucking respect from my boss for the 4+ I worked there thru college.

i dont know like 1,400 and hopefully all going to pewter

sweet 600 federal, none from state, apparently you have to makes less than 11 grand to get anything back.

last year We got 2,400 back…this year we got fucked somehow…only got back 760. That pisses me off!

no clue :dunno:

no job = no return:(

last year i got dicked they took some serious taxes out on me and only got
like 600 back if that.

A couple thousand. Got screwed up since the wife dropped to part time, and didn’t change # of allowances in time. I like to get as close to $0 as possible on taxes - don’t really like loaning the gov. my money!

$796 from the Feds. Hopefully I can pay off some credit cards and buy alot of beer.

Originally posted by whitey
390 so far… i am going to see if i can get more with college shit!!!

hola!! e file is good for me to poop on

a good start for my turbo fund:eek:

1. finally droping some money on the car.

hehe… being married is great for tax return… not to mention I paid out $40 extra per pay from my waitress job, and $20 extra per pay from my real job… so that’s about $1400 right there.

soooo… we’re getting like $2500. So I guess I have to let Mike buy his Corbeau seats… sigh:wink:

:cool: You all need to get married and get some kids. $4600 back from federal, haven’t done state yet. :cool:

95 Eclipse ITA Race Prep

88 Alfa Romeo Milano

Originally posted by RacerXXX
:cool: You all need to get married and get some kids. $4600 back from federal, haven’t done state yet. :cool:

95 Eclipse ITA Race Prep

88 Alfa Romeo Milano
i is with 2 kids!!!

680 back… :tounge:

i’m gettin 340 back from the feds… going towards either a ring for the woman, or wheels… which should i go for?:confused:

If you dont buy a ring for her i will :wink: :tounge: hell you can even have my Trans Am :eek: