What do you think of my brothers S13?

the fact that this car is 5 years too late in style catigory doesnt bother me too much because i live in st.catharines

but i never got the whole body molding and gangsta lean seat position?

why was it cool to sit like the seat is too big for you?

That just made my day!

Ahh St. Catherines… I can see it now…Mullet wearing guys driving IROC’s listening to Kristie Knight on 97.7 hits FM…Rock and Roll baby!!

If I saw it I would point and laugh.

i think u should just take better pictures so we can take a better look at the thing.

It’s a trap!!! :wink:

He just wants more flames lol.

It’s a trap!!! :wink:

He just wants more flames lol.[/quote]

no no not a trap i just want a better look at it hehe. it looks a little riced out but whatever.

lotsa ppl on here flame like theres no tomorrow. we should have a rule where u should post up a picture of your own car before u start dissin up someone elses.

It looks good, just lose the wing and the hood, the hood is not so bad but the wing defenatelly needs to go.

That wing is pure:
http://www.rice.com.hk/recipe/bowl.jpg

I disagree 100%, these pics just don’t give a good view of the hood. There’s nothing worse than that hood, anywhere, on any car I’ve ever seen. That hood is the ULTIMATE sin.
http://ca.geocities.com/solarian@rogers.com/x36ma.jpg
http://ca.geocities.com/solarian@rogers.com/x36lg.jpg

Upon second inspection, the front bumper MAY actually be WORSE than the hood.
Hmm… looking at that wing, considering its angle of attack, it would generate some okay downforce. Not that this car would ever need it ofcourse, but the wing is probably the least ricey part about it.

u guys are too harsh. it shouldnt be molded on, the spoiler sucks, and the bumper is sort of rice… BUT there are no decals or vinyl or euro tails, i dont see what the big deal is with all the “worst thing ever” posts.

do u guys that have stock rusty S13’s with painted seven spokes, lowering springs, e-bay turbo kits, and “wish lists” or “future mods” really think a car like this is worse that yours? at least this guy knows what he is and what hes building.

guys like sasha can talk shit cuz they have actual nice cars. most ppl cant tho.

honestly tho, if you want to do shit like that to a car, bust out a ford probe or mazda mx-6. similar lines and you’ll be accepted into their community of show car enthusiasts rather than this community of condesending hard parkers.

making a post like that on here is asking for it tho dude, dont whine when ppl talk shit.

wow

ricer

the fact of the matter is people wont do that to their cars in the first place

the only thing making this car better than a stock would be lowering springs.
i would not call this a modified car.

psssssssssst most of the poeple that have posted in this thread have pretty nice cars end whisper

hey, isn’t that car from 2 fast 2 furious? :lol:

psssssssssst most of the poeple that have posted in this thread have pretty nice cars end whisper[/quote]

lets just use the post a pic of ur own car before u diss rule

Correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t you, up until a couple weeks ago, have “wish lists” or “future mods”?

Just having an SR doesn’t initiate god-mode.

woot you all suck.

everyone with a stock or almost not modded car can now jump off the “my car is king shit” bandwagon and go back to your villages.

not many people like the car… some people do.

great

GT