What do YOU want to see accomplished with democrats running sh*t?

You do understand the concept of regulation and the democrats stand on this, right?

that would make them (traditional) republicans

Ugh, as a sign of where we are now,

This is what our Supreme Court decides to take up :picard: Censorship. :tdown:

“The F-word is one of the most graphic, explicit and vulgar words in the English language for sexual activity,” he said

WOW… he needs to get out more

but I agree with ya Joe, huge picard :tdown: So if someone says “laying the pipe” instead of “fucking”, doesn’t it hold the same exact context?

Jesus, get thicker skin. I’m sure their children have heard a lot worse at school from other kids

I want free stuff.

can we ban palin from reentering the lower 48 ever again?

like i posted in the election thread, if felon Ted Stevens hangs on in the Alaska Senate race, and then the Democrats kick him out, she will likely appoint herself senator and be in the lower 48 for the next 4 years :barf:

i have always believed that people should have to work hard for what they get so this is hard for me to say.

REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH

I have seen all my costs go up…insurance, food, utilities, taxes, ect…but my income has been stagnant. Good paying jobs are being relocated to foreign soil. The unemployment rate is shooting through the roof. Many hard working people like me are not given the opportunity to make an honest living anymore and enjoy the “American Dream” And all the while a small percentage of the population is reaping the benefits from bending over the middle class…the core and the majority of this country. Trickle-down economics doesn’t work. The wealthy have been given countless opportunities to share in the success we all have built. Its time for the majority to take what you greedy assholes couldn’t do without. open your pocket books.

I’d like some legislation making it illegal/improper to add on to senate/house Bills. If someone wants to pass a bill let it be voted on on its own merritts without any add on’s.