What goes through the minds of the fashion idiots.

Every day I get to work, I go through the top stories on MSN and other messanger windows that come up. This was one of the things I happened to stumble upon and just could not pass up posting this on here to show… well, how extremely tallented these individuals are at creating clothing that everyone would love to wear. :bash:

What are your thoughts about this?

While I agree that it is silly, fashion shows are all about form, not function. It’s walking art. Nobody would go to them if it was just showing off a new line of jeans.

It’s kind of like show cars… especially ricer show cars. There are so many TVs and other BS on there that they’re nearly undrivable.

The idiots are the people that follow anything the fashion people put out. “OMG I need fat pants!!! Wait now I need skinny pants”!!! They think they look cool but they really just look like sheep. It is like taking candy from a baby. They must giggle when ever they market something “new”.

Looks like Halloween costumes

I don’t see why people get upset… it’s just concept clothing in the same way that concept cars are not production cars. Concept ideas breed production trends which in turn lead to what will later on be boring an accepted by all.

That is one of the best analogies that can explain fashion on a car forum lol

considering it was at a museum of fine arts, ill just assume the clothing and models are more designed to be shown off as artwork and not actual functioning clothing

like newman said

but i bet these fashion “idiots” make a fuck ton of money

They do, just like the worst ricers make money and trophies with their show cars…